GDT: #68 | Flyers at Bruins | March 16, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
I'm sorry. But I refuse to believe there isn't a single player in this organisation that is worse that Staal.

He's a f***ing disgrace to hockey.

Reactions: FanForLife

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Let's be honest. Losing our entire second pairing was a real blow to our chances. Losing Drysdale on top of our second pairing was even worse.

On the plus side, Attard looks like he really belongs in the NHL. So hopefully we never see that ugly son of a bitch Staal play ever again when the season ends.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
That 2-2 goal is a lesson on how not to line up while taking a defensive zone PK faceoff.

Beauty goal by Coyle to make it 3-2. Damn. Sandstrom is not an NHL level goaltender.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Let's be honest. Losing our entire second pairing was a real blow to our chances. Losing Drysdale on top of our second pairing was even worse.

On the plus side, Attard looks like he really belongs in the NHL. So hopefully we never see that ugly son of a bitch Staal play ever again when the season ends.
You mean, bringing in Erik Johnson and not getting another goalie isn't enough to keep us in a playoff spot?

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
I don't understand how we are the worst 4 on 4 team in the league.

But Torts consistently playing Deslauries and even giving Atkinson PP time is a f***ing disgrace. Honestly. It f***ing hurts to be a fan of this team.

12 f***ing years. We haven't won here in 12 f***ing years.

Reactions: BiggE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad