GDT: #58| Columbus Blue jackets @ New York Islanders | February 13th | 7:00 PM | F/L 4-1

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Not much fun watching a game when your goalie is under siege.

And can someone please tell the nyi to shoot the damn puck!

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Not much fun watching a game when your goalie is under siege.

And can someone please tell the nyi to shoot the damn puck!
This is Doug Wright hockey. Still waiting for the team to go back to the ‘14-15 system that actually worked.

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
I'll bandwagon your team from now on. I usually follow individuals such as McDavid, Eichel, Matthews and of course Tavares but more so back in the day. The problem with this hockey connoisseur strategy is that it can become quite boring to see the other three lines, especially nowdays without any rough play. But since Barzal proved he's the real deal, at least you guys got two lines with individual candy. And when Weight out of nowhere brought up a true enforcer in Johnson and actually let him stay on the team, well, then it is time for me to bandwagon.

Also I kind of like your Ladd/Clutterbuck line. Was better with Martin but I guess you can't have it all.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Guys don’t be upset at us giving up so many shots. Didn’t you hear? That’s why Barzal is having a great year because we don’t care about defense.

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
I should have added I love run and gun kind of hockey. A 6-5 win is better than a 2-0 one any day of the week. So that seems to be another fun trait about your team. Not that fixing your D would hurt of course.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
I'll bandwagon your team from now on. I usually follow individuals such as McDavid, Eichel, Matthews and of course Tavares but more so back in the day. The problem with this hockey connoisseur strategy is that it can become quite boring to see the other three lines, especially nowdays without any rough play. But since Barzal proved he's the real deal, at least you guys got two lines with individual candy. And when Weight out of nowhere brought up a true enforcer in Johnson and actually let him stay on the team, well, then it is time for me to bandwagon.

Also I kind of like your Ladd/Clutterbuck line. Was better with Martin but I guess you can't have it all.

Ladd has been consistent. Consistently our worst player game after game after game after game after game after game . There is a pattern if you have not noticed .

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
I think we will lose this game.
I just don't want to be tortured in the process.

MetsJetsIsles22

Oct 27, 2013
so yes, clearly the D sucks and we gave up a TON of shots again...but i think the most concerning stat tonight is that we have won 20/24 faceoffs, and STILL gave up that many shots....we cannot possess the puck

YesCubed

Mar 2, 2015
Ladd has been consistent. Consistently our worst player game after game after game after game after game after game . There is a pattern if you have not noticed .

not even close.

i know we all want to forget he's here but chimera is an absolute anchor

Reactions: Eberzal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad