Prospect Info: #52 Dmitri Buchelnikov, 2022 Draft

schuelma24

Jul 14, 2023
Buch's KHL Season with Admiral finished today

13 Goals 16 assists 29 Points in 55 Games

Will be interesting to see if he goes down a level, possibly back with Neva in the VHL, to play a little more...

Pretty solid, especially after a slow start after the loan went through.

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
So when can he actually come over here? Some people are saying Putin wants them to stay five years now.

Reactions: lilidk

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
So when can he actually come over here? Some people are saying Putin wants them to stay five years now.

well his contract ends after next season so in theory in 2 years

who knows how things actually play out though

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
he seems like very good skater with very good hands and smart ,but that is where it stops. before he actually comes to NA , he is just another Hirose

DamonDRW

Dec 23, 2007
Tampere, Finland
A close comparable to him would be Marchenko from Blue Jackets - a speedy winger with a great shot. Slightly smaller in size though. Nothing special but somewhat usable in middle 6.

Cake Eater

Jan 19, 2022
he seems like very good skater with very good hands and smart ,but that is where it stops. before he actually comes to NA , he is just another Hirose
Which thread was this supposed to be for? You’re in the Buchelnikov thread. Hirose is a terrible comp if you’re in the right thread.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
If the Wings wanted, I think they could buy him free from his contract. Depends how much SKA would value him to be in the lineup next season.

I read an interview with Buchelnikov about a year ago, and he said that he wants to play at the highest level.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Doesn't exactly strike me as the player/body type that needs to be rushed to the NHL. Staying in the KHL for a bit is just fine
Oh, I guess you hadn't heard. Size doesn't matter in the NHL. He's ready.

:sarcasm:

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Oh, I guess you hadn't heard. Size doesn't matter in the NHL. He's ready.

:sarcasm:
I mean, while we're on the topic: when looking at Mazur and Buchelnikov, I have a hard time believing Buch is within 20 lbs of Mazur. Much less the same weight or more

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I mean, while we're on the topic: when looking at Mazur and Buchelnikov, I have a hard time believing Buch is within 20 lbs of Mazur. Much less the same weight or more
Yeah he's way smaller.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad