GDT: #50 - 01/25/18 | Rangers @ Sharks | 10:30 - NBCSCA, MSG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I woke up for you guys 4 am in the morning last game before the All star break. :)
We better finish this road trip with a good performance.

Let`s go!!! ))

Yes..They're gonna do it for @Ori!! :)

Reactions: Ori

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I'm so interested in this game that I almost got caught up between Tesla's Death Ray and Beat Bobby Flay

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Lettieri has 1 goal and is absolutely bleeding chances against. I’m not a Corsi guy but on a bad corsi team he’s the worst. Can’t play like that as a rookie and expect to keep your spot.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
If anyone on here wants to try a killer mixed drink, try vodka and Gatorade. You get ****ed up and don’t get hung over because the Gatorade offsets the headaches. New Amsterdam has a 100 proof/50% alcohol bottle, it will knock you the **** out. I get the god damn munchies off it, I’ll eat those Taco Bell mini chicken quesadillas by the truck load when I’m drunk.
In Tallahasee that’s called Faderaid. Because the whole days memory will fade away. Great for hot tailgates during football season tho lol

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Wait..No other good food posts tonight?
Chinese only fills you up for so long..

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Lol..I'm an old school beer and shots kinda dude.
Gatorade after bacon in the morning naturally :thumbu:
Pedialite or coconut water is the best drink for hangovers.

There’s actually a place in my old college town where you can get an IV with vitamins and electrolytes and that’ll cure you in minutes if you have the money.

Reactions: Samuel Culper III

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Nice! Imagine hearing that from our captain

It`s based on injuries, but it`s a political thing to say by Ryan Mc. @Krams - it`s so hard to compete in this league with several key guys out of the lineup like Shattenkirk, Hayes, Kreider the recent games - they certainly compete hard and try to get some positive results like a W, but we lack depth and skills at the moment especially when our high ranked prospects in Chytil & Lias are not in this NHL lineup.

Reactions: Krams

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Pedialite or coconut water is the best drink for hangovers.

There’s actually a place in my old college town where you can get an IV with vitamins and electrolytes and that’ll cure you in minutes if you have the money.

Ugh..I can't do the coconuts though

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Shocked Hayes is back in there but different team when he plays this year. even pk has suffered without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad