GDT: #50 - 01/25/18 | Rangers @ Sharks | 10:30 - NBCSCA, MSG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
"You can say it's a lack of preparation, but that's BS; it's a lack of competitiveness, we do not play hard enough. I don't have the explanation for it. I don't know if it's us not holding each other accountable, or what, but it's a total lack of respect for our fans and the organization. It's a joke." -- Sean Avery

Apparently Sean Avery said this on this date 8 years ago.
I can't find a record of this anywhere.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
The team's recent performance combined with the start time of these games is really reducing my motivation to watch the whole thing.

Still- we should enjoy watching Hank's games because you never know how many more he has as a Ranger.

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
The team's recent performance combined with the start time of these games is really reducing my motivation to watch the whole thing.

Still- we should enjoy watching Hank's games because you never know how many more he has as a Ranger.

This is a valid and sad point.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I can't find a record of this anywhere.

Apparently I posted that quote on a social media account 8 years ago today and it just decided to remind me today. So either I made that up 8 years ago... or Avery said that and it wasn’t a particularly noteworthy occurrence.

Reactions: Krams

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
why are these games at 10:30!?!?! Their clearly just trying to use the time zone as an advantage for west coast teams.. we should start our east coast games at 5:00

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
If anyone on here wants to try a killer mixed drink, try vodka and Gatorade. You get ****ed up and don’t get hung over because the Gatorade offsets the headaches. New Amsterdam has a 100 proof/50% alcohol bottle, it will knock you the **** out. I get the god damn munchies off it, I’ll eat those Taco Bell mini chicken quesadillas by the truck load when I’m drunk.
Not sure if I believe this. :laugh:

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
If anyone on here wants to try a killer mixed drink, try vodka and Gatorade. You get ****ed up and don’t get hung over because the Gatorade offsets the headaches. New Amsterdam has a 100 proof/50% alcohol bottle, it will knock you the **** out. I get the god damn munchies off it, I’ll eat those Taco Bell mini chicken quesadillas by the truck load when I’m drunk.

Lol..I'm an old school beer and shots kinda dude.
Gatorade after bacon in the morning naturally :thumbu:

Reactions: Samuel Culper III

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Not sure if I believe this. :laugh:

Worst hangover of my life was after Vodka and Vitamin water so yeah I call BS.

The way things are going if yall are gonna do drinking games I'd just stick to light beer. No HF funerals for fans who drink themselves to death.

Reactions: Rangers_23

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Worst hangover of my life was after Vodka and Vitamin water so yeah I call BS.

The way things are going if yall are gonna do drinking games I'd just stick to light beer. No HF funerals for fans who drink themselves to death.

A good buddy of mine who’s a pro hockey player and played with Crosby in Juniors introduced me to it, haven’t had one hangover yet.

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
Yep. Lettieri should totally sit for Holland. Now if Lettieri is going down because he’s waiver exempt, so be it. But for this game? Meh. AV gonna AV.
Oh cut it out. Lettieri has done nothing lately, let the guy freakin make a lineup. Whining about something that means nothing just for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad