Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
Holden makes Holden look dumb.
GettyImages-871891442-1.jpg

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Never one to stick up for AV and I think ADA should be playing, buuut, we have this every year with some young guy. Clendening and McIlrath were both meant to be great, but haven't cracked the NHL even with AV out of the way. In fact, they're getting much less chance. Even guys like MDZ (at first) and Sauer (imo, unfortunately we never got to see) were rated insanely highly on these boards.
Let's wait and see with De Angelo. He is doing a lot right and a fair amount wrong out there. I like him better than some of the others, but will he be a regular NHL top 4? I hope so, but I'm doubtful.
Even before he was recalled he was better than those two. Let's wait and see what will happen long term, but right now I'm happy with his play.

Reactions: Maliks PlusMinus

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Yeah, it is bad. Actually, pathetic in my opinion.

No matter what, if you claim to be a fan of a team, you root for that team to win...ALWAYS.

giphy.gif

Honestly, it's rooted in how much I've grown to hate the arrogant sack of shit behind the bench... I'm so sick of his antics.

It's also due to the fact that the rangers will probably not be this bad again over the next 5 years, And I would hate to see them waste an opportunity to sell at this trade deadline

Reactions: Samuel Culper III

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
That goals on Buch.He had a chance to make a play off the boards and gave it up.Kid needs to get his head out of his ass.

Reactions: bl02

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
Okay.

Well you're entitled to your own opinion, so it doesn't bother me.
I don’t want it to bother you. Smith has been a hot mess all season. Even with their warts, you’re doing a disservice to Staal, Holden, even to Kampfer by saying he deserves time over them. That is not reflected in his play.

Maliks PlusMinus

May 28, 2015
Glasgow, Scotland
What has he done wrong? He had a couple bad breakouts in the past 3-4 games. He’s been good defensively and offensively.. not like we’re nashville. The bar ain’t that high

I thought he looked average in his first stint. This time he has looked good (yes, still with a few mistakes in him, which is fine), but it's not like it's a large sample size of good play. I hope he is brilliant, but Smith and Holden both looked like good players in Ranger jerseys for a while there (a longer while) and now GDTs regularly and rightly bash them.
As I say, maybe he'll be great, but I'm not fully convinced yet.
He's good enough to play right now for sure haha

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Honestly, it's rooted in how much I've grown to hate the arrogant sack of **** behind the bench... I'm so sick of his antics.

It's also due to the fact that the rangers will probably not be this bad again over the next 5 years, And I would hate to see them waste an opportunity to sell at this trade deadline

I hear you, and feel the same way regarding the coaching staff. But I still root for them to win, every single game.

Reactions: TheTakedown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad