#5 Who will Help us Win Most in 2016-17?

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
Im not sure how to vote on these polls, I mean Hoffman I think can easily be better then Zib but if we want the Sens to goto the next level Zib has to be the main focus I feel.

I picked Zib cause hes the catalyst into making this team a pretender or a threat.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Obviously the love for Zib is strong amongst some here and we won't agree on this but supposed to be and is in this case are yet pretty far apart. IMO we have to go with what we have seen vs what might possibly be IF Zib does this and IF Zib does that then Zib will be great and he will have a break out year and put up 65+ pts. Yah I know what his accomplishments are but he needs to bring it more often and play with an edge to make up for his very average at best possession and play making abilities shown to date. How many good games in a row did Zib string together between October and February?

I would not be so fast to laugh at Phaneuf helping us more. Besides at this point he would be behind Hoffman and Phaneuf ... and rightly so IMO

Even if Zib doesn't improve.

A number 2 50 point 2 way C > 35 point number 3ish D. Now consider this team needing to compete next year and Zib should def be the better choice. Though I'd say Hoffman would be clearly ahead of those 2 should Zib not improve.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad