#5 Who will Help us Win Most in 2016-17?

trentmccleary

Mar 2, 2002
Alfie-Ville
Visit site
Anderson and Turris destroyed everybody in the last poll, so we'll skip the formality of picking Turris as #4 and move on to #5.

#1 Erik Karlsson
#2 Mark Stone
#3 Craig Anderson
#4 Kyle Turris

Who will be the best 10 Senators that are most responsible for winning games in 2016-17?

You don't have to worry much about age, salary, potential, etc. This is just about who will be the Ottawa Senators MVP next season and so on down to 10th.

Ahhh, ignore Craig Anderson... he got auto-filled instead of Bobby Ryan. Votes for Anderson will be considered votes for Ryan.

Last edited:

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I saw Anderson there so I voted for him. I expect a breakthrough season from either Ziba or Ceci, so instead I would vote for one of them.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Turris should have went third.

edit

Holy **** Hoff over Zib? I totally see this team in a different angle.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Sorry, voted Craig Anderson. Do not count my vote as a vote for Bobby please.

Dion Phaneuf is my answer.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Hoffman.

I don't see Phaneuf having a bigger impact than our best goal scorer. I think our defense was SO bad, that even just a decent defensemen would've helped us a lot, and that's what happened with Phaneuf but I don't see how he has a bigger impact than Hoffman tbh especially with Boucher praising him.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
I went Ceci here. I think this will be his breakout year. He's gonna be huge for the Sens this year.

It was close between him and Hoffman though.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
If this team wishes to contend then the correct answer should have been Zibanejad number 4, Hoffman number 5 and Turris number 6.

But until then, I say Zibanejad number 5. Only cause we need him to be in the top 5 with Turris if we wanna contend.

EDIT: LOL PHANEUF?

Yall better pray Phaneuf(closer to our number 3 than number 1 D) isn't gonna me more responsible for our wins than a guy who's supposed to be our number 1 C(Zib).

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
If this team wishes to contend then the correct answer should have been Zibanejad number 4, Hoffman number 5 and Turris number 6.

But until then, I say Zibanejad number 5. Only cause we need him to be in the top 5 with Turris if we wanna contend.

EDIT: LOL PHANEUF?

Yall better pray Phaneuf(closer to our number 3 than number 1 D) isn't gonna me more responsible for our wins than a guy who's supposed to be our number 1 C(Zib).

Obviously the love for Zib is strong amongst some here and we won't agree on this but supposed to be and is in this case are yet pretty far apart. IMO we have to go with what we have seen vs what might possibly be IF Zib does this and IF Zib does that then Zib will be great and he will have a break out year and put up 65+ pts. Yah I know what his accomplishments are but he needs to bring it more often and play with an edge to make up for his very average at best possession and play making abilities shown to date. How many good games in a row did Zib string together between October and February?

I would not be so fast to laugh at Phaneuf helping us more. Besides at this point he would be behind Hoffman and Phaneuf ... and rightly so IMO

HoffStoneKarl*

Obviously the love for Zib is strong amongst some here and we won't agree on this but supposed to be and is in this case are yet pretty far apart. IMO we have to go with what we have seen vs what might possibly be IF Zib does this and IF Zib does that then Zib will be great and he will have a break out year and put up 65+ pts. Yah I know what his accomplishments are but he needs to bring it more often and play with an edge to make up for his very average at best possession and play making abilities shown to date. How many good games in a row did Zib string together between October and February?

I would not be so fast to laugh at Phaneuf helping us more. Besides at this point he would be behind Hoffman and Phaneuf ... and rightly so IMO

The flip flopping on this board about what Zib was, is, and will be has been funny to read over the last few years. One week he fat crappy player and the next he's a beast on the verge of breaking out

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $40.00