GDT: #5 - 10/13/17 | RANGERS @ blue jackets | 7:00 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

bouds

Feb 9, 2009
They were miserable in Toronto, and stayed in the locker room for the 3rd. How does a team come out that flat for the last 20? Bunch of deadweight on this team.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It could be worse - we could lose 4-1 there, Zucc with a fantastic defensive play in the 3rd.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Maybe glass half full approach isn't gonna work this year. How many on here would truly be on board for going for a top 1-2 pick? I'm on board with it. Sacrifice a season or two but its never gonna happen.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
avsheeteatinggrin.jpg
avsheeteatinggrin.jpg
avsheeteatinggrin.jpg
avsheeteatinggrin.jpg

avsheeteatinggrin.jpg
avsheeteatinggrin.jpg
avsheeteatinggrin.jpg
avsheeteatinggrin.jpg

avsheeteatinggrin.jpg
avsheeteatinggrin.jpg
avsheeteatinggrin.jpg
avsheeteatinggrin.jpg

avsheeteatinggrin.jpg
avsheeteatinggrin.jpg
avsheeteatinggrin.jpg
avsheeteatinggrin.jpg

bouds

Feb 9, 2009
Yea and if you'll recall, Taylor Pyatt was a regular in the lineup until Dec/Jan.

What is with AV's obsession with Desharnais? He really sucks.
There's an obsession with a lot of shitty forwards. No idea how that man's mind functions.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Keep AV actually, let the losses pile up and get our Erik Karlsson

Maybe glass half full approach isn't gonna work this year. How many on here would truly be on board for going for a top 1-2 pick? I'm on board with it. Sacrifice a season or two but its never gonna happen.

I have been saying this since the second the buzzer sounded to end Game 6 against Ottawa last year.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
While I agree the Rangers have better defenseman then either buffalo or Dallas. Maybe you like AV style of coaching me personal can’t stand it. No emotion no matter what the team does. I’m not saying Lindy should be the coach but AV is not the answer.

Uh...what? I said stop treating this like Ruff is thinking AV is so dumb, because Ruff literally couldn't coach breakouts out of a wet f***ing paper bag and his teams all have the same problems with their defensemen. Even in 1999, 2005-06, and 2006-07, his teams' best years. You reply to me by saying I like AV's coaching when in many threads I constantly rip it and say I hate it. Asinine. Seriously man. Where did I say AV was?

And stop with the "emotion" crap, the team should be playing smart. Not with emotion. They should be playing with a competitive edge and driving play. Those aren't emotions. That's a standard method to win a hockey game.

Poor team, poor coaching, poor results outside of Hank, again.

EDIT: the same squads I mentioned had defense issues too, especially 2007. The system sucks.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
All kinds of it at the beginning of the year. Kreider even got sent to the minors. Pouliot was playing on the 2nd line.
Did he do it the entire season and postseason, or just the beginning of the year? It seems like the last couple years he does it nonstop.

Reactions: ICanMotteBelieveIt

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Valiquette now blaming the goal in the final minute of the second lol.
come on no excuse for playing like that in the third.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Wasted a great effort by Hank.
The 3rd period was just terrible, everyone was passive (especially on the go-ahead goal) and just making stupid decisions with the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad