GDT: #48 Avalanche @ Sharks, 7PM Pacific, NBCSN, SNE, SNO, SNW, KFOX 98.5

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
The more I stare at that picture, the more I realize that it's like a rorschach test ink blot. What emotion is that? Is it indifference? sadness? understated anger? Disappointment? Contemplation? Wondering if he has a fresh jug of orange juice in the fridge?

That's the face of a man who's accepted that he's going to have to call AAA when he gets to his car, because he's realized that his keys are locked in.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
What emotion is?

peter-deboer-nhl-new-jersey-devils-buffalo-sabres-850x560.jpg

lirl

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
As good as any center in the league? Even Toews, Pierre?
Obviously not. But Toews isn't a mere center. His godhood transcends your pathetic mortal positional definitions.

and of course someone scores their first NHL goal in a sharks game...

wait. What? It was a Shark? A Shark scoring his first? Seriously? This isn't a hoax? DeMelo?!?!?! SERIOUSLY????!?!?

Red_Lamp.gif

I'm gonna cop to it: I had nothing prepared for DeMelo. Because why would I? :sarcasm:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

See, now you look at it after the DeMelo goal and it's like "You done alright, son." with the makings of a small tear gleaning in the corner of his eye.The look of a distant, unpleaseable father showing as much appreciation and pride as he can muster without breaking his sternly paternal facade.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Nem, when I look at that picture I see a coach that realizes he has no control once the puck drops. Hence the match up fails.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad