GDT: #47 - 01/20/18 | rangers @ avalanche | 3:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I think I'm out of the loop on the narrative.

Why do we hate Kampfer over Smith?

It’s a wrong question.

Smith is a bottom pair dman, and unless he really brings his A game, mediocre one at that. He should never have gotten the money or term that he got and we’re likely stuck with him. I don’t think anyone is happy about this.

Kampfer is an AHL player. A mediocre #7 at best. Why would someone perceive that he is “disliked” more? It’s because as poor as Smith is, Smith is at least an NHL player. Kampfer is not, yet he plays more, in inexplicable situations. They’re both pulling the team down by getting minutes.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Vesey caught the bar

Guys falling down all over the place

Mcdonagh has zero offensive instincts anymore none

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
It’s a wrong question.

Smith is a bottom pair dman, and unless he really brings his A game, mediocre one at that. He should never have gotten the money or term that he got and we’re likely stuck with him. I don’t think anyone is happy about this.

Kampfer is an AHL player. A mediocre #7 at best. Why would someone perceive that he is “disliked” more? It’s because as poor as Smith is, Smith is at least an NHL player. Kampfer is not, yet he plays more, in inexplicable situations. They’re both pulling the team down by getting minutes.

Na...I think a bunch of people would feel like big 'ol silly willies on the Smith thing, so they changed their Girardi keyboard macro to KAMPFFFEEERRR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad