GDT: #46 - 01/18/18 | sabres @ rangers | 7:30 - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I bought GameCenter one season. That was it for me. Felt like I was donating to a charity called NHL.
They deny you the very thing you bought their expensive subscription for. f*** the NHL. I got cross-eyed reading about the marketing rights in different markets blah blah blah. The bottom line was that I could not give a crap about the reasons why I couldn't watch a game, just that once again I could not watch the Rangers stream from the product owners.
I found other ways to watch and it feels so good.

Almost forgot, rub the Sabres out tonight please.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
The real question is can we build off of the Flyers game and in 2 in a row.
giphy.gif

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009
2 minutes to go until game time. Nope once again 7:30 start. Come on Bettman enough with this starting time

Well I guess it’s better then rivalry night and the 8 PM starts.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
2 minutes to go until game time. Nope once again 7:30 start. Come on Bettman enough with this starting time

Well I guess it’s better then rivalry night and the 8 PM starts.

Not true.

The Rangers and Buffalo SABRES have the long storied shared history of being in the same time zone and league.

I call that a Rivalry Night™

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Them are the losses that sting perfessional athletes the worst(est). You can bet that the Sabres will be at the top of their game.
For...revenge.

Like one of those old several generation Wild West family fights.

I don't know why I don't like ya, n I don't even care why I don't like you, but I don't like ya, so there gonna be blood...

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
qmYXfKY.jpg

With this newly gifted clock by my wife, I turn back time to when we were a good team, with defensemen who cleared the crease and forwards who scored with regularity.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
qmYXfKY.jpg

With this newly gifted clock by my wife, I turn back time to when we were a good team, with defensemen who cleared the crease and forwards who scored with regularity.

Then you need to go back in time to some other team because that was the not the ghost of the past for RangersTown™

Now had you said "I want to go back to a time when a Swedish goalie dragged a franchise around by it's scrotum...", I'd say just open your eyes sir...

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Then you need to go back in time to some other team because that was the not the ghost of the past for RangersTown™

Now had you said "I want to go back to a time when a Swedish goalie dragged a franchise around by it's scrotum...", I'd say just open your eyes sir...
This clock will change our fortunes. I can feel it in my bones. Eco' s bones.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Which system are we going to see tonight AV's or Ruff's?
I'm thinking..
AV = L
Ruff = W

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
It's that dragging by the scrotum thing that's kind of ruined this game for me already....just feel uncomfortable
But if it's Henrik doing it, doggone it, it's ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad