GDT: 4/4/18

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Giants are teeing off on Seattle. For this game at least they sure have found their offense.

Would love to go 1 day without one of my Fantasy pitchers giving up 100+ points. Teheran yesterday and Felix tonight. I know they were bargain picks for $1 but jesus they got shelled.

Oct 18, 2011
Me too. He just had a great AB against Cody Allen. He hit a single up the middle on the 9th pitch or something.

Of course, Scoscia called to bunt Ohtani to second. Double play...
That's Mike for you, he loses us a few games a year with his bunting addiction

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Was at the game. Grichuk at 3-0 swinging at 2 pitches in the dirt and then staring at strike 3 down the middle may have short-circuited me. Oh well. Split the Yanks and took 2/3 from the White Sox. Not the worst start in the world.

Reactions: McGhost Division

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Was at the game. Grichuk at 3-0 swinging at 2 pitches in the dirt and then staring at strike 3 down the middle may have short-circuited me. Oh well. Split the Yanks and took 2/3 from the White Sox. Not the worst start in the world.

I was yelling at my TV during that AB. Loved him trying to play like he walked after eating strike 3 down the middle.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I was yelling at my TV during that AB. Loved him trying to play like he walked after eating strike 3 down the middle.

His pitch recognition along with Morales and Travis needs to change or they can't be in the lineup. They are getting played like a f***ing violin by every pitcher they face. Travis seems to think that bouncing the ball to the SS every at bat is a good strategy. Doesn't matter where the pitch is, he rolls over on it. He needs to fix his swing. Morales can't lay off breaking balls well below the zone. He and Grichuk have no concept right now. If it's not a fastball they have no clue, and even then when the heater comes they aren't hitting it.

Reactions: McGhost Division

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad