Joel Eriksson Ek - Mikko Koivu - Mikael Granlund
Nino Niederreiter - Martin Hanzal - Jason Pominville
Charlie Coyle - Erik Haula - Ryan White

Ryan Suter - Jared Spurgeon
Marco Scandella - Matt Dumba
Jonas Brodin - Christian Folin

Darcy Kuemper
Devan Dubnyk

• In a pregame ceremony, the Wild and Hurricanes will honor forward Eric Staal for playing his 1,000th NHL game earlier this season. Staal was drafted by Carolina in the first round (second overall) of the 2003 NHL Entry Draft and collected 775 points (322- 453=775) and 678 PIM in 909 games in 12 seasons (2003-16). He ranks first on the Hurricanes all-time list in short-handed goals (16) and shots (3,033), second in goals, power-play goals (105), game-winning goals (47), assists and points and ranks third in games played.

• Hurricanes forward Jordan Staal is the brother of Eric Staal.

• Hurricanes defenseman Justin Faulk is a native of South St. Paul.

• Hurricanes defenseman Matt Tennyson is a Minneapolis native.

tumblr_mypmlg3OCU1t7y52ko7_r1_500.gif

(gotta get Coyle back on track)

Go Wild! :jump:

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Oh, Wild will be wearing North Stars jerseys during warmups, so here's a gif from the good old days:

Lemieux-Goal-Optimized03.gif

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Oh, Wild will be wearing North Stars jerseys during warmups, so here's a gif from the good old days:

Lemieux-Goal-Optimized03.gif

Had to put this up...I cried when they lost that final. Granted I was young but that killed me back in the day.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Thought Stewart had a decent game against Colorado. Guessing him being a healthy scratch is more of an opportunity for White/Schroeder to step up.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Thought Stewart had a decent game against Colorado. Guessing him being a healthy scratch is more of an opportunity for White/Schroeder to step up.

At this point, they all need a rest IMO. I do not want to see Parise, Suter, Granlund and Koivu suited up at least one of the final games either.

Jacques The Mayor

Aug 29, 2011
wastings mn
I think they are doing the jersey off our back thing tonight for these warm up jerseys and the game worn jerseys. I'll be making sure I get there early to see those beauts in action.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I think they are doing the jersey off our back thing tonight for these warm up jerseys and the game worn jerseys. I'll be making sure I get there early to see those beauts in action.

They are. Already got the email from our rep that they are doing it today with those jerseys. They typically take one or two and post those up for auction. They don't go for cheap either. Last year's Coyle I think went for a few thousand since its all donated to a charity.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Really wish the #hcanes would don the whale once in a wile even if it is just in warm ups

i still rock a sean burke jersey and whalers toque on cold days

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
I remember wasn't digging the looks of North Stars' and Whalers' jerseys when I was young. Boy I was wrong, they're awesome.

I know, I'm (was) a bad person..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad