Post-Game Talk: 4-3 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Unpopular opinion, but if a goalie is going to skate out of his crease into the middle of the ice and try to play a puck while two other skaters are also racing toward that puck, then the goalie should be treated as a skater. Or at least, if the forwards make any reasonable attempt to avoid contact / clearly can't avoid contact, it shouldn't be a penalty.
I agree that it shouldn't be a penalty if a goalie looks like he moved into any contact without a part of him in the crease and it's not while trying to make a save.

Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
f*** it

1709325506189.png

The ultimate Nick Cousins remix

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
As the ref stops Xhekaj from getting a penalty.

How in the world is that dirty? He was tangled up and barely had enough time to react, looks like he lost his footing and even tried to avoid it with his head turning around before the hit, just wasn't nifty enough.

Even if he did that to Bobrovsky I'd be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt there.

As for Arber, I have no qualms with him taking issue with it. I think all of us here would have wanted our players to respond to something like that, intentional or not, and It's also heat of the moment. The players don't have the benefit of watching replays until after the fact.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Is "Muzz" Mahura's nickname?
And Cousins is "Chinny". Anybody know what that means?
It's what Monty said on the flapanthers insta bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad