Post-Game Talk: 4-3 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
posted in the wrong thread, rough morning.

Missed most of the game cause of work but man what a play by forsling on his stomach.

Also funny our 2 goal streak is ended by the canadiens of all things.

1709299636514.png

Notorious Goon Evan Rodrigues lmao

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Had a great game last night.
He always seems to no matter the score.

I'm happy most MTL fans seem to know it and appreciate him.

posted in the wrong thread, rough morning.

Missed most of the game cause of work but man what a play by forsling on his stomach.

Also funny our 2 goal streak is ended by the canadiens of all things.

View attachment 827596
Notorious Goon Evan Rodrigues lmao
Erod went straight to the top of my shit list with that bulldozer move

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
It's really funny that the Habs were playing for their Cup (winning in Sunrise) and still got smoked by a Panthers team that clearly didn't give a f*** for about 40 minutes of that game.

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
Unpopular opinion, but if a goalie is going to skate out of his crease into the middle of the ice and try to play a puck while two other skaters are also racing toward that puck, then the goalie should be treated as a skater. Or at least, if the forwards make any reasonable attempt to avoid contact / clearly can't avoid contact, it shouldn't be a penalty.

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
We knew Habs fans were braindead already. Didn't really need confirmation, but I guess it's always nice to have.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Unpopular opinion, but if a goalie is going to skate out of his crease into the middle of the ice and try to play a puck while two other skaters are also racing toward that puck, then the goalie should be treated as a skater. Or at least, if the forwards make any reasonable attempt to avoid contact / clearly can't avoid contact, it shouldn't be a penalty.

Always thought goaltenders get far too much protection with the current rules.

Reactions: Great8Cam

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
They need that protection in the crease. However, there's a huge difference between being in the crease, and skating out directly into the path of two guys going 20mph fighting for a puck.
Yeah, Erod should've run Monty over there, a rare opportunity to hit a goalie lol.

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
lmao

People acting so shocked by Cousins 'playing dead' on the ice... Gudbranson did the exact same thing in the incident that made everyone start crying about Cousins to begin with! Goldfish syndrome.

• Love
Reactions: BabyBennettov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad