Injury Report: 4/2 Thornton

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
I want to forfeit this season. Can we trade our draft picks with a team outside the playoffs to allow them into the playoffs instead?

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
You can point your finger at the NHL and Deboer for this dumb injury.

The world cup + bi-week was an utter failure.

Deboer should have seen the fatigue setting in with his players and rested them more.

Wasted season.

AgentCooper

May 10, 2009
Boston

Deboer should have seen the fatigue setting in with his players and rested them more.

Wasted season.

Ridiculous. None of this is even remotely true.

I was just coming in to post, the only type of update we can hope for tonight is someone tweeting "Joe left the arena in knee brace/crutches/etc." On his own power is the best we could hope for.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009

Wasted season.

Ok, this is hyperbole and just not accurate at all. An accident like this could have happened in any game during any season. Really hope this is intentionally hot

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
So we can rule out fracture most likely, still can't rule out ACL injury, as those you can still walk on, and we can rule in charlie horse.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
So we can rule out fracture most likely, still can't rule out ACL injury, as those you can still walk on, and we can rule in charlie horse.

The way his knee bent it would be the MCL.

I think.

Kinda looks like the MCL injury Durant had, a little?

AaronDellForPrez

RF Modulator
Dec 29, 2009
New Zealand, South Island
Kinda. Durant's impact was more medial while Thornton's looked lateral (buckling medially). So LCL or MCL maybe.

They also said Durant could have continued to play had it been the playoffs.

They just didnt need him.

Thornton may just think "welp, this is probably my last chance at a cup" and decide to pain-killer-it-up and play on it anyay (if it is the same injury, that is)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad