GDT: 4/14/2022 PREDS vs Edmonton --- Bartender, I'll have another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You

Jul 1, 2010
The Preds wear gold and he didn't lose his balance. Other than being completely wrong, do you have anything to offer?
Looked like he stumbled, which is why the stick came up initially. There wasn't any reason otherwise.

Semantics = flawless TKO

Reactions: Legionnaire11

You

Jul 1, 2010
The Preds wear gold and he didn't lose his balance. Other than being completely wrong, do you have anything to offer?
I do agree with your general point over the season that the Preds take way too many dumb penalties. But I think it's too late at this point, and we'll be called for 2x more than the opponent regardless of what happens on the ice. Just like we instigate and no one instigates against us.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
We are fortunate this is 1-0 right now. The Oilers goal was a beauty though; no chance for Saros.

Stupid penalties against talented PP teams tend to bite. Draisaitl has more PP goals that but of four Preds have total. Mitigate what McDavid and Draisaitl can do then capitalize on the chances their other lines give up.

Shots to the dead center of the net that hit the goalie in the crest aren't helping much.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Double Down

818A30F6-BCCC-4BF7-BB23-7E3A83E85A4A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad