Ryan Suter - Jonas Brodin
Clayton Stoner - Jared Spurgeon
Brett Clark - Tom Gilbert

Niklas Bäckström
Matt Hackett​

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Blues are currently behind Columbus in standings. Columbus is currently 8th in conference. Crazy. Blues have one less point but 3 less game played though.

Billy Mays Here*

Blues could surprise, but I'm predicting a Wild win. 3-1 I'll say

Last edited by a moderator:

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
The Blues always scare me. So much talent, ready to explode.

Y'know, they keep saying that about both the Avs and Blues. It's been a constant theme for 3-4 years now. I'm not saying they don't have good young players, but you'd think it'd have clicked by now eh?

As far as the game, I don't mess with the score prediction thing. But, I don't have either a good or bad feeling about this game one way or the other. I'm hoping they're still a little pissed after the Stars game and whatever they have left carries over to tonight.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I think tonight will be a nice measuring stick. St. Louis looked great earlier in the season. Yes, they are slumping right now but it will be interesting to see how we look against them. I think we will look like the much better team, or we should, give how far we've come.

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
Y'know, they keep saying that about both the Avs and Blues. It's been a constant theme for 3-4 years now. I'm not saying they don't have good young players, but you'd think it'd have clicked by now eh?

In case you've forgotten, St. Louis was 1st in Central and 2nd in West last season with 109 points. And it's not like a second round playoff exit against the Stanley Cup champs is that bad either.

Dudicles

Oct 1, 2010
St. Louis is currently out of the top 8, and I'd like to see the Wild start kicking some of these teams when they're down, instead of being the springboard for teams looking to make up some playoff race ground. In that sense, I think this game is a pretty big measuring stick for the Wild. Do they have a killer instinct, or will they let desperate teams control games like they have in years past?

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Man you guys are optimistic about this one! I hope ya'll are right...

We always have a hard time with the Blues. While it's true they have not played all that well lately, they're not done, and we're the perfect little meat chop for them to start turning it around on.

I have a bad feeling about this one: 4-2 Blues. And I hope to God I'm wrong; I don't want this Party to stop!

No one can discredit the Blues. They are not the Oil, and have played quite well over the last couple years. They are just in a rough patch right now. They are big, mean, fast, and talented.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
No one can discredit the Blues.
I assure you, the Blues' fans can.
The decision to keep Halak and Elliott up for the rest of the year is going to be the final nail in the coffin.

They are not the Oil, and have played quite well over the last couple years. They are just in a rough patch right now. They are big, mean, fast, and talented.

They are also playing meek, confused and sloppy.
I have you guys for a 5-2 win tonight. Someone should pass along to your coaching staff that all they need to do is to staple the Blues forwards and defensemen to the glass all night and you guys should win going away.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
In case you've forgotten, St. Louis was 1st in Central and 2nd in West last season with 109 points. And it's not like a second round playoff exit against the Stanley Cup champs is that bad either.

Ok. Refresh my admittedly poor memory. What'd they do the year or two prior?

And unless they put it together soon, this year isn't looking so great.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
According to Greenlay, Oshie is out tonight with a "foot injury".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad