Not open for further replies.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Learn hockey dude

5b8ea6f279de9596.jpg

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
I wondered why it is that Anton Lundell suddenly has started to score a bunch of goals and realized that it must be because a guy from the same hockey club HIFK, namely Alexander Stubb got elected Finland President on Sunday. And Stubb's father Göran was the NHL Director of European Scouting for 40 years before retiring at the age of 88 last summer. I think Göran played a big role in Anton Lundell's drafting and now also Lundell is happy which shows on the ice.

stubbi.jpg

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I gotta concede, I wasn't too big on the Stolarz signing when it happened. Figured he would be a serviceable backup that would likely cost the team a few games throughout the season.

I'm glad I was so dead wrong. He's been stellar all season but last night he stole the game for the team. Guys looked tired during long portions of the 2nd period but Stolarz stood tall. Remember, this is basically a two goal game before the last couple minutes. Re-watching the highlights this morning and it's basically the Tony Stolarz show.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Incredible this morning to see Sabres fans around the internet complaining that their team got pushed around, wasn't a match physically, etc. That was about the most dead ass tired, low energy performance I've seen from the Panthers in 10 years.

Think it's probably time to blow it up in Buffalo.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Incredible this morning to see Sabres fans around the internet complaining that their team got pushed around, wasn't a match physically, etc. That was about the most dead ass tired, low energy performance I've seen from the Panthers in 10 years.

Man, goes to show rebuilds are hard as hell in the NHL.

Never would of thought in the late 2000's that Buffalo would of been this "bad" for so long. Had a good roster for most of the 2000's.

Even with hitting on trades for Tage, Tuch, drafting some highly rated defensive prospects they seem to have all the tools, but no toolbox. Even got a good #2 pick in Eichel before that relationship went sour.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania

Adams needs to part with some futures and bring in some quality vets to take them to the next level. A washed up Okposo isn't doing it.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

I don't think that the Panthers have been full engaged in this season. Well, maybe against the Sens when the refs handed out those 167 PIMs. imo since there's still another level that this team can reach, this is the best team in the league for the playoffs. Kudos to Zito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad