GDT: #33 - 12/16/17 | RANGERS @ bruins | 5:00 - MSG PLUS 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
All the shit calls in this game, amazing, he dived, lol.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
I thought the DD call should have been a matching hooking call. Boston got away with 2-3 slashes and hookings but the Rangers calls were mostly legit I am afraid

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Remember when we signed Deharnais for $1M and thought it was decent cus he had always been misused on the top 6/top 9 in Edmonton and Montreal?

Well, welcome to the top line David.

Watching a guy Marty's stature on the ice makes me expect great things when he has the puck but DD is so east west. I never see him skate straight ahead with speed and purpose.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
I thought the penalties were okay.

1st period: Miller gets called for a love tap just seconds after the ref missed a high sticking call on the Bruins standing 2 feet from the situation.

2nd period: Zucc gets called for slashing after he got crosschecked in the lower back. Ref ignores the crosscheck.

2nd period again: Miller gets 2 minutes for being the stronger player and standing his ground.

Reactions: BBKers and Ori

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
yeah, but on that Miller penalty, you can`t play physical, because the other player fake drop to the ground on his ass. It`s a contact sport - the other penalties were legit and fine.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Remember when we signed Deharnais for $1M and thought it was decent cus he had always been misused on the top 6/top 9 in Edmonton and Montreal?

Well, welcome to the top line David.

Watching a guy Marty's stature on the ice makes me expect great things when he has the puck but DD is so east west. I never see him skate straight ahead with speed and purpose.
His straight line speed is not good enough for this league anymore. He'd be much better off on a team that plays a heavy cycle game.

Reactions: Tob

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Looking over the analytics. This has been a hard turtle by AV.

The chart looks pretty good until you see the little "2" (for our second goal) and then it goes to hell

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We can talk about "discipline" or whatever, but the vast majority of penalties are committed by a defending team in their own zone. That's a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad