St. OILbert, AB
McDrai really do love each other

Attachments

• GNRqevJasAAZ9MN.jpg
    GNRqevJasAAZ9MN.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 1

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Too drunk and amped to read through the thread but I love Draisaitl in an unhealthy way.

To all the uneducated fans who don't follow the Oilers and say Drai is just a product of McDavid, please watch McDavid without Draisaitl.
They feed off each and compensate for shortcomings. Draisaitl is a great shooter and almost as a passer as McDavid, also protects the puck very well.
Secret Agent Cole to the rescue
Erik f***ing Cole finally living up to his contract. lol

Gregsky99

Dec 16, 2012
I’ve never in my life been so mad after a playoff win. Skinner letting in that goal against Zadorov should end his career on the spot. I literally hate Skinner and that f***ing moustache at this point. f*** you Skinner for making me try to defend you at points this year. You have the spine of a jellyfish and are the worst goalie left in the playoffs.
Sooo.....you're saying he's a top 8 goalie in the league then? Seems ok

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
I wished we went a different direction at the TDL personally. But it’s done. And this the team we have and they are in Round 2 with a tie going back home. I’ll give Holland the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise. 15 centers on the team it is.
There was not a tonne of cap space and assets to do much more than they did. They made their biggest move last year, when they brought Ekholm, who was not just a rental. Henrique is a good addition if he can stay healthy. Maybe they re-sign him at an affordable rate too.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Feels great and a huge relief at the same time. Fantastic performance by McDavid and Drai, and special consideration to Bouch and Ek.

However, there still is some serious concern, as Skinner needs to get his game together and do it quickly. As well, we are getting next to nothing from a host of other guys. McLeod and Foegele haven't pissed a drop as yet, and Nuge and Kane need to start producing.

We’re so lucky to have them. Imagine if we had Mitch/Mathews
We would have new fashion outfits to copy, as well as some of the finest man purses on the planet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad