GDT: #32| New York Islanders @ Columbus Blue Jackets | December 14th | 7:00 PM | F/L 6-4

macleod50

Apr 24, 2006
Long Island, NY
Back to back, playing in a place they rarely win, and against a team they have trouble with?

I see this team folding like a cheap tent. I hope I am wrong though.

First Blood

The Greiss Is Right!
Feb 17, 2014
Bradenton, FL
Id kill for Bobrovsky.
Me too, he is one of my favorite non Isles players. Philly f'd up big time

We could have our very own in Sorokin if he does come over but I'm not trying to get my hopes up. I like Linus too but he has been struggling a bit looking at his #'s this yr

Reactions: SI90

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Fully expect Greiss to get shelled. Then Snow will come out tomorrow and profess his faith in our goalies as he pisses away another season with incompetence.

Last edited:
Reactions: SI90

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Me too, he is one of my favorite non Isles players. Philly f'd up big time

We could have our very own in Sorokin if he does come over but I'm not trying to get my hopes up. I like Linus too but he has been struggling a bit looking at his #'s this yr

I’m a big BoB fan. Philly gave up on him way too early. He had a rough season the year they gave him up but the talent was always there. Now since realignment Philly has to see him in the same division lol

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
I'm so damn tired of seeing wrist shots from the point find their way past our goaltenders.
Deflected or not, our two goalies are being beaten not by lasers but but wounded ducks that they have to stop. Every deflected puck doesn't have to get by them. They have both been terrible at tracking pucks.

Reactions: bigtim1988

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
According to Butchie, Cizikas goes to the 3rd line with Nelson and Ho-Sang. Quine on L4.

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
According to Butchie, Cizikas goes to the 3rd line with Nelson and Ho-Sang. Quine on L4.
So Chimera/Quine/Buttercup. OK, a 12 minute line, keep it short shifts.
I like the change. Zeke is no offensive dynamo but is a much better, stronger center than Jane.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Bring on the ****ing He Man commercials. I'm ready.
3b1.png

Reactions: 13th Floor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad