GDT: #30 | Maple Leafs at FLYERS | Tue., Dec. 12, 7:00 pm ET | TVAS, NBCSP, TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
What hes actually like is still a 25-30 goal scoring, 55-60 point physical winger.

I hope Frost bucks the trend of 70% of all late 1sts and surpasses that type of production..and I hope next year or the year after while Frost still isnt here we arent a team that is one quality winger away from competing.

Schenn with another goal. Someone needs to remind him what kind of player he is

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Just an aside, there is a very good chance Frost would had still been available where the Flyers traded to get Ratcliffe. I get they really liked Frost, but they also really liked Laberge when he "fell" to them. Hindsight goes both ways, Schenn looks better right now and Frost looks better right now as well.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
That sting hurts a lot less with the way Morgan Frost is playing right now. He might not be ready the next couple of years but when he makes the Flyers, he'll be a difference maker on the ice.

Too soon to say that for certain but I sure hope so.

I also hope the 2018 pick is used to acquire immediate roster help though. With how the 1st line is playing its time to show a shred of urgency in getting them established support.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
If people took my approach (who was a bigger 10 fan then 14) and draft both them on your fantasy team, then you can enjoy both their career years.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Alt in for Sanheim tomorrow

Go Hexy and Hak!

giphy.gif

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Glad he's showing the effort to be in the game, but then you have to have a coach that is willing to show effort in actually f***ing playing him.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Glad he's showing the effort to be in the game, but then you have to have a coach that is willing to show effort in actually ****ing playing him.

Maybe because he "put in the effort" today he'll get more minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad