Post-Game Talk: 3 in a row! 5-4 Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Sharks deserve more blame as they were awful last night. It actually clued me in to not take any Sharks players in my playoff pool that I lose every year.

I guess I am dissapointed that we aren't in the bottom 3, but team depth is looking better than ever and we have a shiny new toy in Kyle Connor coming in even if we 'miss' at the draft this year. Missing an entire top NHL unit in Little Perreault Connor Myers Enstrom Hellebuyck.

It's good in Jetland, easy to miss the forest for a few damn trees

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
What have we had within our organization to replace them in the past though? Chevy doesn't really do much trading, it just doesn't seem to be a strength of his.[/QUOTE]

Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, Dano and Roslovic say whaaat?

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Kubalik, Budaj, McArdle, Macenauer, Negrin, and Holland.

And traded away Kane, Bogosian, Kasdorf, Ponikarovsky, Oduya, Paquette, Esposito, Aliu, Holzapfel, Machacek, Tangradi, Pasquale, Klingberg, Fraser, and Harrison.

Samuels-Thomas and Gustavsson should be mentioned, too.

But who's keeping track? ;)

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB

And traded away Kane, Bogosian, Kasdorf, Ponikarovsky, Oduya, Paquette, Esposito, Aliu, Holzapfel, Machacek, Tangradi, Pasquale, Klingberg, Fraser, and Harrison.

Some of those guys never donned a Jets uniform, so they don't really count as roster player trades

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
That wasn't the question.

And, frankly, I was never one for writing a paragraph-length sentence to try to make Cheveldayoff look like a scaredycat 'fake' GM.

"But it's not a currently-on-the-NHL-roster-player-for-a-currently-on-the-NHL-roster-player trade!!!! OMG!!! Doesn't count!"

Yes it was. (also I don't think that about chevy)

Let's not forget Fehr, Tangradi, Frolik, and Setoguchi...any other roster players I'm forgetting that Chevy's acquired through trade?

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Well, that was a fun game. I got some back and forth with some Sharks fans, had some good hockey conversations both with Sharks fans and Jets fans, and just a good time in general!

Also, my second win in attendance.

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB

Just realized we forgot Ladd

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Just listened to Maurice's post game interview and frankly he sounded upset, I think PoMo is team tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad