GDT: 3/9/24 Hawks @ Caps 6pm Nbc sports chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
You’d figure with the amount of guys that are about to be out of the league that they’d put up a better fight. These are not the guys you want in the lockerroom next year. But Kyle has a chance to clean out the garbage.

Reactions: Pez68

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
We are led" by 2 clowns...both should go into the Tank Commander Hall of Shame..

Timordivand $9.6 leading defefensevpairibgs isxa recipe EBR's= Expected Bad Results in 70-80% ofvthe games they both ate playong.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
You’d figure with the amount of guys that are about to be out of the league that they’d put up a better fight. These are not the guys you want in the lockerroom next year. But Kyle has a chance to clean out the garbage.

Seriously. The lack of give a f*** from all these borderline AHL clowns is downright hilarious. Then again, these plugs have had a guaranteed roster spot all season. Complacency has set in.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Seriously. The lack of give a f*** from all these borderline AHL clowns is downright hilarious. Then again, these plugs have had a guaranteed roster spot all season. Complacency has set in.
I looked at capfriendly, and there are 11 guys on this roster currently who need a contract next year. The only guy who deserves one is Vlasic.

10 guys literally not giving a shit about their future is utterly ridiculous.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well at least Rockford is putting a smile on our faces blowing out the Wolves 4-0 after 1 period..

Honestly.. They coulf bpvably best the Hawks ...I would keep Vlasic and Kk and add 4 D from Rockford and we would have a better d than the existing vets on the Hawks D ..

Anyway Tockfordxseemscyp have gotten team cohesion now and are starting to sail ..

I wonder if they could send Bedard down near the end of the regular schedule in time to help Rockford forcan AHL Championship run ofvit?

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Some of these guys show such a lack of fundamental skills that it shocks me they are playing professional hockey.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Gotta love it when a bum like Tinordi has a stronger offensive presence than the other d man making $9.5m

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
IMG_3912.gif

Reactions: Mrfenn92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad