GDT: 3/9/24 Hawks @ Caps 6pm Nbc sports chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Seth Jones and his inability to mark his man in front of the net has cost the Hawks two goals. What a terrible contract that will be. I mean, it already is, but it's going to get so much worse.

Another game the Hawks don't come out ready to play in. Richardson always has his team ready to rock.

Reactions: Backyard Hockey

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Grinson's pre-game comment that WASH would bectellibgvthenselvesxwhatcan easy 2vpointscforctheurcplayoff race they will get tonight and tgat Hawksxwilk have to make sure they do not (havexan easy game) looks like Wash had no frarsxtge Hawks could make a game of it...cause they sure have not shown up...gettibgvembarrasibg now.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_7976.jpeg

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Absolute trash period. Jones and Zaitsev were defensive disasters. Tinordi takes a terrible penalty that results in a goal

Jones and Donato absolute jokes on the Pp

I can’t wait until pretty much every player is off this roster

Reactions: scorehawks

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019
Seth Jones and his inability to mark his man in front of the net has cost the Hawks two goals. What a terrible contract that will be. I mean, it already is, but it's going to get so much worse.

Another game the Hawks don't come out ready to play in. Richardson always has his team ready to rock.
luke richardson coaching is always bedard's line up bedard's line up bedard's line up you are my boy connor it's ok if you can't win a face off and are a defensive liability oh it's been 10 seconds bedard's line up it's all good

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I thought Katchouk always contributed more. They're both fairly useless offensively, but Katchouk would play a physical game.

Yup. Katchouk played with heart. Wore his emotions too much on his sleeve but he gave a shit every shift.

Raddysh on the other hand floats alot, is soft and can't skate (and when he does he's slow). Basically looks like he's just collecting a check. A shame too cuz he is definitely more talented a player as far as skill than Katchouk is.

Reactions: Pez68

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Reese, Entwistle, and Donato would struggle in the AHL. Caved in every shift. No idea where to ever be. Entwistle and R. Johnson are two of the worst players to play for the Hawks in about 20 years... It's insane the Hawks haven't given anyone else in the AHL a look.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I’d love to see Dach or someone get a few games up here. Guaranteed a kid is gonna put in a better effort than these plugs who think they’re too good to do that for some reason.

Also most of Rockford is probably better than the fourth line we’re currently running.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I’d love to see Dach or someone get a few games up here. Guaranteed a kid is gonna put in a better effort than these plugs who think they’re too good to do that for some reason.

Also most of Rockford is probably better than the fourth line we’re currently running.

Well if Notre Dame gets eliminated tonight, Slaggert shouldn't be too far to join us.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

Let dach stay healthy. A guy like Teply why not call up.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Reese, Entwistle, and Donato would struggle in the AHL. Caved in every shift. No idea where to ever be. Entwistle and R. Johnson are two of the worst players to play for the Hawks in about 20 years... It's insane the Hawks haven't given anyone else in the AHL a look.

Yeah, I thought after giving some folks well more than enough play time they'd do some low level moves just taking chances on randoms whose value is low. But, we've kept giving all this ice time to the same players who everyone knows are what they are.

When I inquired on here the responses were "something something stability!!!" okay.
:laugh:

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
When is Michigan’s season over? Not that Nazar signing is a guarantee, but could be an option as well.

Michigan is playing Notre Dame right now. Michigan leads 1-0 in the series. If they win again they move on but if they lose, game 3 is Saturday, sudden death. Either way, Slaggert or Nazar will have their season end by Saturday at the latest.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Hawks D are completely f***ing useless on 2 on 1s. Tinordi doesn't take the pass or the shot. Might as well have been a 2 on 0.

Reactions: Geoist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad