GDT: 3/9/24 Hawks @ Caps 6pm Nbc sports chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019
The team is just a clusterf***, top to bottom. But people here will insist it has nothing to do with coaching. Botched lines changes and TMM penalties are 100% on coaching/preparation.
i believe derek king would do a better job coaching

Sucks Bedard didn’t get on the scoresheet. He had a very good game
i guess but the team loses again

Bedard having terrible shooting luck in recent weeks
it doesn't matter he will still be way over played every other shift

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Sobyouare blaming LR for Bedard being snakebitten/not beating goalies with the generational shot?

Also blaming LR for Bedard nor scoring despite 16 shot attemops by him tonight?

I think it may be more that Bedard has nobody with a hockey IQ good enough to play with him...so quantity of shot attempts not enough if too many are blocked or rushed and miss the net...I do not think it is clssic just ran into a hot goalie..He should be scoring more Goals but not easy when linemates do not set him.up with high danger clear lane shots on net.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Just want to say 1 more thing before signing off tonight:

SHARJS WIN! SHARKS WIN!!!!

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
Fun watching Bedard fly around a firing the puck. .

Loved the post game where Richardson said the team wasn't prepared mentally or physically. The only thing I loved more was all the "yucks and giggles" from the media types. No follow up questions as to why this keeps happening.

Then the bar is so low, a little hustle against a team that takes their foot off the gas in the 2nd and 3rd, and we're getting the media comments about how they don't quit and what not, as if they did anything during the practice shifts down 2 or 3.

Reactions: Pez68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad