GDT: 3/7/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Winnipeg vs Tampa Bay

warlord6

Jan 13, 2010
FLA
Tell you what, we better man the F up if we are playing the big dogs more often next year.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Honestly, up until the softie Lindback has looked really good out there. Seems confident, making decisive moves and playing well. Still, might as well give CD some reps out there.

Bolts265

Nov 9, 2011
Zephyrhills, FL
I place 0 blame on Lindback for this team's continual struggles. Sure, this game you could argue who is at fault. But 0 for 5 on the PP is ridiculous on a team with so much offensive talent.

If he has a 2.0 GAA with a ~0.929 SV% the rest of the season, I would be very pleased.

He would have .929 % in your dreams!

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I don't really know what to say. Vinny has to bury some of those chances once in a while. Lindback should have had that Little goal.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Lindy's numbers look ok but it's about timeliness. That is a puck that an NHL goalie has to stop in a key situation.

And the open 10-foot shot by Lecavalier is a puck that a $10M forward should put in the goal in a key situation.

I don't care who starts in goal next game. If the team doesn't start scoring more than 1 ****ing goal (especially with 5 PP), it doesn't matter.

I LOL'd. How did I know this would happen? Another one goal game loss. Against a team we should have been able to beat if we expect to make the playoffs. It is getting to the point where we gotta' get realistic, we are just not a playoff team this year. I think the team has enough talent to make the playoffs, the players just don't have the heart to do it.

CC321

Jun 23, 2012
Lindback allowing easy short side and 5 hole goals, we've seen this before. PP puck movement is slow and predictable. Brewer landed some hits and was decent overall. The kids looked good again, although with less ice. Good thing Stamkos can shoot, because his puck protection reminds of old fish lately.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I place 0 blame on Lindback for this team's continual struggles. Sure, this game you could argue who is at fault. But 0 for 5 on the PP is ridiculous on a team with so much offensive talent.

If he has a 2.0 GAA with a ~0.929 SV% the rest of the season, I would be very pleased.

Oh trust me. I'm not blaming him for anything other than **** he should be blamed for. Five hole softies are 100% his fault. May getting schooled our off the corner is Marty's fault. Lindback has holes all over. Short side high...6'6".

No reason to go 0 for 5 on the Power Play. No reason for coach to limit 89s ice...

This team is an abortion during a train wreck.

warlord6

Jan 13, 2010
FLA
Yep...we are going down folks...

titanic.jpg

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Was there anything of interest bouncing around behind Boucher tonight?

If not, that's why we lost.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Oh trust me. I'm not blaming him for anything other than **** he should be blamed for. Five hole softies are 100% his fault. May getting schooled our off the corner is Marty's fault. Lindback has holes all over. Short side high...6'6".

No reason to go 0 for 5 on the Power Play. No reason for coach to limit 89s ice...

This team is an abortion during a train wreck.

Lindback looks like a guy that needs to be in the AHL. Why does Boucher always wait for the third period to shake things up ? As soon as he put St. lLouis with Stamkos goal. Purcell gets benched for the entire third and still ends up with more ice than Conacher. This team has way too much talent for this, and PLEASE quit sending the same first power play unit out every time. IT'S NOT WORKING. Please quit sending the same guys out when you pull the goalie IT'S NOT WORKING. And finally quit talking about the process because IM NOT BUYING THAT S..T NO MORE !!!!

Mantha Poodoo

Playoff Beard
Jun 5, 2008
Not sure what leaves a worse taste in my mouth, losing to Winnipeg or only scoring 1 goal against them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad