GDT: 3/3/21 Wild @ Knights 7 p.m. Delicious Cake Edition

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Observations at the game.....Coghlan looks as lost as he does on TV.
Hague looked good overall but needs to not be paired with Coghlan.
Stephenson pulled it together at the end of the game but still isn't what he was.
Though it kind of came apart at the end, the Wild Bill line was all over it most of this game.
Great rebound by Flower.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Observations at the game.....Coghlan looks as lost as he does on TV.
Hague looked good overall but needs to not be paired with Coghlan.
Stephenson pulled it together at the end of the game but still isn't what he was.
Though it kind of came apart at the end, the Wild Bill line was all over it most of this game.
Great rebound by Flower.

We are not controlling games like we were, Fleury is saving our bacon. It may not make much of a difference in the end, because the chance we don't make the playoffs is remote and it's how we're playing at the end, not now that matters, but............................

4th line is pretty lousy, if they have the puck in our defensive zone, probably gonna be there until Fleury makes a spectacular save or we're scored upon.
Koleslaw doesn't belong on the 3rd line, he needs to take over the enforcer role from Reaves and be on the 4th.
I'd bring up and try Elvenes/Dugan or somebody from HSN and give them a try on the third if it can be done cap/waiver wise. Or at TD, cap allowing, a minor trade for a 3rd liner.
I think Pietrangelo is doing OK, maybe not 9mil OK, but I'd split Theo, I like him better on the right side with Martinez as in

Petro/Martinez
Theo/Hague
Whitecloud/Couglan or Holden

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Subban has better numbers than Lehner this season. Surprised we won as much with Lehner as we have this season.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Subban has better numbers than Lehner this season. Surprised we won as much with Lehner as we have this season.
I never thought Lehner was a better tender for Vegas than Flower. That said, I think Lehner is a better goaltender than he has been this season. I remain convinced that he had lingering post-surgery issues. Since they will never tell us such things, that is what I have to stick with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad