GDT: 3/3/21 Wild @ Knights 7 p.m. Delicious Cake Edition

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
How much $$ did Bill Foley shake out of your pockets for the privilege of attending?

Luckily I never have to pay but $290 or so for last row of section 3 according to who bought them. Don't know if that was retail or re-sell market.

Nice to see Patches and Stone back together. Either at the beginning of the last game or in the middle of the one before it occurred to me how little chemistry they have with anyone else. Just wish Glass would get a chance between them.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
What could possibly go wrong?

71984786.jpg

Reactions: CupInSIX

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Some dangerous mistakes by the usual suspects, but overall great team defense so far. I felt like Vegas outperformed them better that 12-10 SOG says they did. Wild Bill's line was fire on the forecheck.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
That Glass play on the goal is why I think it’s only a matter of time before he’s a legit 1C.

Not good enough defensively and too slow right now. Has real good moves and is improving game by game, but not there yet. Stephenson speed gives other teams problems, he needs to shoot more and work on stickhandling.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Not good enough defensively and too slow right now. Has real good moves and is improving game by game, but not there yet. Stephenson speed gives other teams problems, he needs to shoot more and work on stickhandling.

Stephenson doesn't give other teams too many problems precisely because he can't shoot, or reliably catch a pass cleanly on a break or even get a shot on goal half the time Pacioretty or Stone set him up with a dangerous chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: