GDT: 3/29/18

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Donaldson being out is going to be painful. I don't understand why they started him at 3rd if he is throwing like a girl. Just to get Morales in? He should be DH'ing until that shoulder is fixed. Happ had a good showing for the most part, but man was Axford wild.

If he's at third the rest of the series Tyler Wade might get eight bunt hits.

That was also a bizarre call on his last throw. Not sure how they saw it as Smoak staying on the bag.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
If he's at third the rest of the series Tyler Wade might get eight bunt hits.

That was also a bizarre call on his last throw. Not sure how they saw it as Smoak staying on the bag.

He didn't stay on the bag. He was off initially and stretched back to to touch it with his toe. It was close but you could see it on the replay.

Would be cool if Jays scored some runs this game/season.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
That was not an encouraging outing from Betances.

He didn't stay on the bag. He was off initially and stretched back to to touch it with his toe. It was close but you could see it on the replay.

Would be cool if Jays scored some runs this game/season.

I've only seen the replay on my iPhone so far, but I definitely did not see him touch the bag again. Jays announcers didn't think so either.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
That was not an encouraging outing from Betances.

I've only seen the replay on my iPhone so far, but I definitely did not see him touch the bag again. Jays announcers didn't think so either.

If you go back and watch it you can see him stretch back with his toe. Maybe he missed it, it's hard to see for sure but there was definitely an attempt with his outstretched foot. Looks like he just touched it.

Anyway, Stanton is strong.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Going back to watch the Sox meltdown. Denard Span, whose rookie year feels like it was four weeks ago, has a beard that's like 80% gray. Death is coming for us all.

Reactions: b1e9a8r5s

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Going back to watch the Sox meltdown. Denard Span, whose rookie year feels like it was four weeks ago, has a beard that's like 80% gray. Death is coming for us all.

Nah man. Dude has been in the league a long time. I'm not getting that feeling there but his beard is definitely more salt than pepper these days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad