GDT: 3/26/24 Flames @ Hawks 7:30 NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
And he also has to carry around construction horses on his pairing with him most the time. :laugh:
Yeah Megna is terrible. But Korchinski just doesn’t get enough stick on stick for me right now. Only really commenting today. I expect him to improve and gain more confidence.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Yeah Megna is terrible. But Korchinski just doesn’t get enough stick on stick for me right now. Only really commenting today. I expect him to improve and gain more confidence.

His stick is great when it comes to his neutral zone and defensive blue line gap control. Like I said, these little things will all start to click for him soon enough.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
That would have been hilarious if Folgino scored on the empty net off Raddysh stick

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
No, just in general. Just seems like an off night. Or everyone else is just flying
Bedard isn't one of the speediest guys, anyways. Most of his ability to separate comes from his quick burst, his shiftiness and great skating/edges, and his ridiculous hands. He also has a good ability to skate at a "good" speed for prolonged periods of time. He's a quickness guy, not a pure speed guy.

Really good first period. Held on from there.
Second was pretty good too. Third period they were hanging on.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Shoukd have put Skaggertvon for en chance..He could have had 2goals to go with the 2a.

Hawks had great 1st period..then let Calgary realky out shoot them over last 2 periods.. LR should bag-skate then again for only p laying 1 period with full effort and dominance.
Mrazek luckily was on tonight.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Watching at the gwme live. Bedard was very cool. Quite few rushes. Kurashev killed them all. He was bad. Dickinson line was great.

Reichel is a complete non factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad