GDT: 3/24/18 - Spidey's Hype Train - Lightning @ Devils 7PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
I was a hair away from putting my ass on a plane and attending that game, but yea I need to f***ing study.

I promise guys, if we make the playoffs, I will attend one of the first home games (if it's a weekend game)

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I'm surprised they haven't tried Grabner with Hall - Hischier yet. Hischier and Grabner looked like they were getting creative in the few games they were together. Grabner usually is awful at creating for his linemates, but with those two, they'd do all the work for him.

Hall - Hischier - Grabner
Maroon - Zacha - Palmieri
Gibbons - Zajac - Noesen
Coleman - Boyle - Stafford

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Personally I do not want to see Palmeri on the top line, his decision making has been poor over the last stretch and he has a tendency to try to do things himself and not utilize his linemates. I'd prefer he not do that with Hall. Hopefully once Wood is back we can run him Zacha and Palms again. I'd like to see:

Hall-Nico-Bratt
Wood-Zacha-Palmeri
Grabner-Zajac-Noeson/Gibbons
Maroon-Boyle-Coleman

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I'm surprised they haven't tried Grabner with Hall - Hischier yet. Hischier and Grabner looked like they were getting creative in the few games they were together. Grabner usually is awful at creating for his linemates, but with those two, they'd do all the work for him.

Hall - Hischier - Grabner
Maroon - Zacha - Palmieri
Gibbons - Zajac - Noesen
Coleman - Boyle - Stafford

Everyone looks good playing with Nico. Might be a good way to get Grabs going.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
giphy.gif

Harris tonight!

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
You guys are funny with the gifs, I don't even get where you find them lol

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
It's also been upsetting that I haven't been able to watch the games that are on the NHL network like the one last night.

I live in Texas now, and the NHL network is on the highest price tier for my cable subscription. Like, I get all the premium channels like HBO but I can't get the NHL network...lol. Was a little different with DirecTV. I only have the TV for sports anyway, but I can't pay that much for one-two additional games per year.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Very big 2 points tonight but everyone here knows that I hope the team is ready not tired. They need to muster up all the strength they can. I have to go to a play tonight so I will be checking my phone and thinking positive.

Go Devils

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
In 5 hours after we win and Arizona does it’s part, that game at hand will mean nothing and we’ll control our own fate!

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Can't afford to come out flat tonight, hopefully they have their legs at the start after yesterdays crazy game.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Guess he wants to try to get some fresh legs in the rest of the lineup if KK's playing back to back. I'm surprised Mueller is getting a game here at this point, glad Noesen is back over Stafford though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad