GDT: 3/24/13 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Winnipeg

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
So Stamkos was not only on the ice for both ES GA, but he directly was responsible for one of them by turning over the puck in the slot and missing his coverage on Enstrom.

He's gonna have to do some soul searching in the off season. His 2way game is non-existent at this point and that's not acceptable really.

And everyone said Brian Lee was terrible. I think Stamkos needs some one on one time with Cooper.

StammerHed2010

Jan 20, 2010
orlando
Clutch faceoff win by Johnson, MSL light no look drop pass to the stick of a defender.

Night in, night out its the same thing. Someone has a stupid mental lapse/mental mistake and the wind is out of our sails. Stamkos forgets to watch a cutter, MSL makes a dumb pass, Purcell forgets to backcheck. Its just crazy.

Our young players dont just look better, they look more mentally engaged/aware/confident than our veterans. As much as I loved Boucher, these guys were clearly second guessing his system.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Post-game audio

Bolts-bench-March-24-300x200.jpg

Players & coach: Stamkos, St. Louis and assistant coach Lacroix.

To listen click here.

TBLHoser

Jul 2, 2009
Sunshine State
Crap. Just looked at the overall standings and if the Avs pass us (most likely) then that leaves both Florida teams at the bottom. I can just hear the garbage that will be spewing on the main boards.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
We need Scotty Bowman to come talk Stamkos into changing his game to be more responsible defensively.

He'll be fine next season when he can get his normal training program through, we all know he wasn't half as bad last year.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Crap. Just looked at the overall standings and if the Avs pass us (most likely) then that leaves both Florida teams at the bottom. I can just hear the garbage that will be spewing on the main boards.

You should know better than to give a **** what the kids on the main board think.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I gotta say... Desjardins goes down easier than I think I've ever seen a goalie, and has the hardest time getting back up. He looks older than Roli out there.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I don't even know how he ended up going down on that first or second goal.

He plays really low and was leaning to look around the players in front. He just happened to be leaning the wrong way and couldn't get back over. He definitely isn't an NHL goalie though. He's an AHL #1 who can be called up to be a backup if one of the NHL guys gets hurt. That's what it looks like his max is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad