Pre-Game Talk: 3/21 Rangers @ Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Feels like forever since they won a game. Let's stop the losing streak here at 1 before things get out of control and it doubles to two.

Sirius Vivace

Mar 15, 2015
I suppose no one was called up. Was really hoping we could get a look at one of the newer guys like Lindberg or Klingberg while MSL is out. Ah well.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
With the way Ottawa is playing I don't care about #1 anymore. Just get back on track up front.

For some perspective, the Rangers are on a 12 goals in 7 games "schnide" during which they've gone 5-1-1. Do you understand what a "schnide" for other Rangers teams in recent years has been like? If you are freaking out over the Rangers right now you need to R-E-L-A-X. The last GDT thread with Zucc sucks and Nash sucks and all that was just embarrassing.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
With the way Ottawa is playing I don't care about #1 anymore. Just get back on track up front.

For some perspective, the Rangers are on a 12 goals in 7 games "schnide" during which they've gone 5-1-1. Do you understand what a "schnide" for other Rangers teams in recent years has been like? If you are freaking out over the Rangers right now you need to R-E-L-A-X. The last GDT thread with Zucc sucks and Nash sucks and all that was just embarrassing.

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell a schnide (schneid?) is... :laugh:

Sirius Vivace

Mar 15, 2015
Lindberg has been with the organization for a few years...

I said "newer"...not new....figure of speech. But come on, last season was his first in Hartford. Before that, it was all Swedish league play.

He's played a total of 8 minutes & 8 seconds in the NHL.

He's pretty much a new guy.

I want to see guys like him play instead of -14.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Chances, on either side this game?

Win or lose, I just want some more entertainment than watching paint dry this time around.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@stevezipay: NYR prax lines: 20-21-61; 36-16-10; 62-13-19; 15-28-45. Thinking Talbot will start vs Canes. More to come”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad