GDT: 3/21/24 - 10:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ San Jose

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Despite the toxic negativity to start the game, pretty much turned out how we all expected. Sharks put more effort in but we are just by far the more talented team.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Another great game from Vasy.

This is the key. He covers up some mistakes and lets the offense go to work. If I had to guess he was out played by the other goalie in about 60% of the games until the last 3 weeks were he has carried the team on some nights and solid in the rest. I wouldn't want to play us in the playoffs if he keeps his confidence.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
This is the key. He covers up some mistakes and lets the offense go to work. If I had to guess he was out played by the other goalie in about 60% of the games until the last 3 weeks were he has carried the team on some nights and solid in the rest. I wouldn't want to play us in the playoffs if he keeps his confidence.
shuttup

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Despite the toxic negativity to start the game, pretty much turned out how we all expected. Sharks put more effort in but we are just by far the more talented team.

Calling a spade a spade for two periods is “toxic negativity” 😂

Glad you’re impressed we put in 20 min of effort against an AHL team.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
All can rest tonight, since it is late for everyone. By the blessing of the Apostle, Jan Rutta. The nightmare is held away for another night. Sleep well...for the next game might not be so welcoming.

1711083947125.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad