OhLi6eV.png

d3bpoaA.png

hef38Ow.png

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
They need to keep pushing hard, they cannot afford to get too comfortable, especially since they face a weaker team. Need to stack up those points!

Reactions: Outl4w

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Scheduled loss, Duclair is gonna forget what team he is on and score a hatty against JoJo (i assume he is starting tonight). Kostin scores a hatty as well against his childhood team. JoJo breaks his stick against the post and takes out De Haan and Perbix in the process. Cernak gets touched and misses the rest of the game and is week to week till playoffs. Vasy makes a blocker save on the bench and Jeannot fights Rutta after embarrassing Hedman like David Savard did in 2019 and 2021

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
4 game win streak, hungover after partying in Vegas, playing the worst team in the league? You know what time it is? Time to play down to the opponent and losing embarrassingly. True Lightning hockey.

• Haha
Reactions: Tampa22

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Scheduled loss, Duclair is gonna forget what team he is on and score a hatty against JoJo (i assume he is starting tonight). Kostin scores a hatty as well against his childhood team. JoJo breaks his stick against the post and takes out De Haan and Perbix in the process. Cernak gets touched and misses the rest of the game and is week to week till playoffs. Vasy makes a blocker save on the bench and Jeannot fights Rutta after embarrassing Hedman like David Savard did in 2019 and 2021
No reason for JoJo to be starting tonight. The only game he should get on this road trip is Anaheim on Sunday.

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict we win this game. Not to say we won't play down to their level and make it a near unwatchable game, but win it we will! Maybe Vasy gets his third statistic-that-shall-not-be-spoken this year.

• Haha
Reactions: StammerHammer

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict we win this game. Not to say we won't play down to their level and make it a near unwatchable game, but win it we will! Maybe Vasy gets his third statistic-that-shall-not-be-spoken this year.
The fake SO?

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I will have to sleep through this one also. So please win. Don't play down to them. Unleash the Duke!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad