GDT: 3/2/24 Jackets @ Hawks 7pm Nbc sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoist

May 1, 2015
That isn't happening

Maybe not all of them, but I'd say most of them will either not be re-signed or sent down to Rockford.

and the goal isn't to be "good" or that much better next year.

I didn't say good, so not sure why you put that in quotes.

They should be better and that should be the goal.

They still don't have enough grown talent or high end prospects.

They have one of the top prospect pools in the league and that's not including all the picks they have this summer.

Team is about as low as it can get. Don't get why any of you are fighting me on this very non-hot take.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Give Stamkos the moon on a two year deal so we can see him bury Bedard passes like this. Such a nightmare for the goalie to get set for the shot from Bedard loading up and he passes it.

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Just turned the game on. Who is the whipping boy now, with CB and PK sportin' -30+ including this game and LR no longer with the NHL team? Is PK actually worse a defensive player than Lukas R given that he is -34 with more points than LR?

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Just turned the game on. Who is the whipping boy now, with CB and PK sportin' -30+ including this game and LR no longer with the NHL team? Is PK actually worse a defensive player than Lukas R given that he is -34 with more points than LR?
Sorry PK, -33.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Kurashev has been good this year but he is not a sniper. That is exhibit A why the Hawks need to find one to pair with Bedard (or draft one).

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
You watch the overhead angle they just play 2 and 3 guys on Bedard and leave everyone and he still makes a play and it just becomes nothing.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
There are just no words for how terrible this team is

Seth Jones should be benched for the next game and Soderblum shouldn’t see another start on a hawks sweater ever again

Reactions: Pez68

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I assume they’ll just never give Korch a shot in this situations? Like not even just this year, I mean ever. It’s deja vu with Seth in these situations.

Reactions: Pez68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad