GDT: 3/2/24 Jackets @ Hawks 7pm Nbc sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Lol we have a goalie playing with a career record of 4-33. How can someone with that record still be getting in games? Its obviously not all his fault but I mean c’mon, what do his teammates think when they see he is in net? You have about a 10 percent chance of winning. I get they don’t have much of a chance whoever is in net but that record is ridiculous.

Reactions: Pez68

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Soda joins the Tank Commanddr Hall of Shame...$9.5 already got in a few years ago.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Just 21 more miseries to go (but I guess that is better than thex182 that White Sox fans will face when MLB regular season begins...

Anyway you gotta admit that Hawks are in an EPIC battle to fend off SJ for DEAD LAST...clinging on by 1 point,the Hawks also have already played 2 mire games than SJ.

Yet we all know the hockey gods will not Grantville Celebrini if we "win" last place...Unless Uncle Gary cooks the result in our favour.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Lol we have a goalie playing with a career record of 4-33. How can someone with that record still be getting in games? Its obviously not all his fault but I mean c’mon, what do his teammates think when they see he is in net? You have about a 10 percent chance of winning. I get they don’t have much of a chance whoever is in net but that record is ridiculous.

Soda is a modern day Darrin Madeley

There is no justification for him playing in NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad