GDT: 3/19/24 9pm Hawks @ Kings NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Nice to see Korch starting to get pucks through consistently. Doesn’t have a rocket but his shot was probably the only thing lacking offensively

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Rough night for Korch but you can tell he’s trying. Love that for him. His shot is not nearly as bad as proclaimed.

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
I firmly believe that the Sharks won’t win another game this season.

I can’t believe that there’s actually a team in the NHL that’s worse than the Hawks. It’s mind boggling to be honest.
Meanwhile Anaheim has kicked into their late-season swan dive again. Seven losses in a row, none by less than two goals, with only seven goals scored in that stretch. Tanking truly is an arms race but not many teams do less with more than the Ducks

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Meanwhile Anaheim has kicked into their late-season swan dive again. Seven losses in a row, none by less than two goals, with only seven goals scored in that stretch. Tanking truly is an arms race but not many teams do less with more than the Ducks

Yeah the Hawks might slide to 3rd considering the way that the Ducks are playing.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Yeah the Hawks might slide to 3rd considering the way that the Ducks are playing.
Both the Sharks and Ducks were sellers at the deadline so their rosters have gotten worse, Chicago has actually improved health/roster wise since…I’m still hoping for 25 wins…franchise record for most losses in one season is 51…yikes

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
Imagine being a 19 year old rookie defenseman, and having to go out there every shift with....Megna. An AHL caliber defenseman...playing on his off side. LMAO. What a f***ing joke.
that is why I think it might make sense to bring Zaitsev back on a 1 year deal. Really hard to find RD and the Megna EXP on his off side or Tinordi is worse then Zaitsev. I would also not mind giving allen some games on his off side next year. I guess I never really appreciated what hammer did. I knew he was really good but I guess I did not fully understand. how easy he made it look playing on his offside. assuming Tyler J is 100% gone. what would you do with Reese J, Mckensie E, Joey A, and taylor R. I think I only bring back Mckensie? at 1 mil? Reese and Joey maybe AHL deals IE two way contracts. were they make League min in the NHL And $300-$400K AHL. taylor I think I let him walk. I would not qualify him so unless he signs for 1 year 1 mil before the QO is due.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
Megna.

Whatever you do Luke, don't switch up KK's partner after they try to give up a half dozen in their first 2 dozen shifts.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
20240320_100126.jpg
Cone-og-ignorance.jpg

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
what would you do with Reese J, Mckensie E, Joey A, and taylor R. I think I only bring back Mckensie? at 1 mil? Reese and Joey maybe AHL deals IE two way contracts. were they make League min in the NHL And $300-$400K AHL. taylor I think I let him walk. I would not qualify him so unless he signs for 1 year 1 mil before the QO is due.
Why would you not extend Anderson? He's +7 on a god awful team and has been good with Dickinson whether with Foligno or Blackwell.

1.38 even strength points per 60 is 282/446 amongst NHL forwards that have played in at least 20 games and his shooting percentage is way below his career average. I think the Hawks should extend him on a cheap two year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad