Andrew Copp - Adam Lowry - Joel Armia
Marko Dano - Nicolas Petan - Chris Thorburn

Josh Morrissey - Brian Strait
Julian Melchiori - Dustin Byfuglien
Mark Stuart - Ben Chiarot

Connor Hellebuyck
Michael Hutchinson

NHL
• Wild assistant coach John Anderson spent two seasons as head coach of the Atlanta Thrashers from 2008-10 before the franchise relocated to Winnipeg.

• Wild forward Ryan White is a native of nearby Brandon, Manitoba.

• The Jets have three Minnesota natives on their roster, including captain Blake Wheeler (Plymouth) and defensemen Dustin Byfuglien (Roseau) and Mark Stuart (Rochester).

WRucnTm.jpg

Go Wild! :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
The Wild are just snakebitten at this point. They are putting up 20 to 30 shots a game and only getting one goal out of it. This seems to be happening game after game. It's unsustainable. Eventually they are going to start to go in again. Given Winnipeg's goaltending, maybe they are the team to break the slump.

pateramus

Jan 10, 2013
Winnipeg
The Wild are just snakebitten at this point. They are putting up 20 to 30 shots a game and only getting one goal out of it. This seems to be happening game after game. It's unsustainable. Eventually they are going to start to go in again. Given Winnipeg's goaltending, maybe they are the team to break the slump.

Probably

At this point, I think most Jets fans are just hoping to see the team play better defensively as a whole and want to see Laine get more goals / points for chance at the Calder and maybe even rocket.

Good luck in the game and in your playoff run!

Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I had no idea Anderson was a HC, but i do know he had a Burger place in Toronto.

C'mon Wild, shake it off and win one.

I can quibble and complain about some poor play, but the Wild have actually looked OK to me. Goaltending hasn't been awful, but not as good as we've come to expect. Hopefully Doobs is getting his bad games out of the way, and Kuemper realizes it's time for him to be a hero, not a zero.

Is it possible we just aren't getting the breaks?

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Please score more goals than our opposing team does

NotYou

Sep 21, 2014
I had no idea Anderson was a HC, but i do know he had a Burger place in Toronto.

C'mon Wild, shake it off and win one.

I can quibble and complain about some poor play, but the Wild have actually looked OK to me. Goaltending hasn't been awful, but not as good as we've come to expect. Hopefully Doobs is getting his bad games out of the way, and Kuemper realizes it's time for him to be a hero, not a zero.

Is it possible we just aren't getting the breaks?
#regression

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Win, do that for all the die-hard fans like me that follow the team with inifinite passion and abnegation, provided the match is at a decent time, there is no other worthy plan and there is beer in the fridge.

DRL

Mar 2, 2003
Brampton, Ontario
So much for Bruce having confidence in kuemper. Another start taken away lol.

Maybe you're burning dubs out Bruce. Give the guy a break.

It is Wild World

Dec 28, 2016
Somalia
So much for Bruce having confidence in kuemper. Another start taken away lol.

Maybe you're burning dubs out Bruce. Give the guy a break.

Kemps was torched last time we played them. I think he allowed like 5 goals. We still won that game somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad