GDT: 3/16/24 - 6:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
rag doll or not we won the game, Kuch and Point had off nights.
Uhhhh...maybe because that's the best team in the league.

You think Vasy is gonna steal 4 games in a row like that vs them?

Sorry but that is one of those fluke wins. VASY went God mode.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
i mean they also had like 7 posts. what people don’t want to admit is that being a goalie is largely about luck. if your opponents shoot top corner every shot there isn’t much you’re gonna do

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
f*** the Panthers etc but if the Bolts played this year with as much intensity as they do I'd be feeling a lot better about the playoffs.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
That's not what I am trying to say. Look at the graphic, 30 shot ATTEMPTS after our power play. You cannot tell me the Panthers are so freaking good we can't even attempt shots. I think the truth is just between what you and I are both saying because there's nothing I disagree with or even find wrong in your logic. I guess I'm just trying to argue we literally stop trying to play offense. We did it the entire 3 peat attempt. This is just the Cooper shell in hyper drive
I'm not saying the Cooper Shell isn't a thing. We won two cups with it and nearly won a third.

But against a good team, it's more about the players. We are just not a very good team. They're gonna overwhelm us no matter what we do.

Reactions: DaBolts

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Beat the Rags and the Panthers. 4 pts with no OT or Shootout bs.

Vassy looked like VASSY again.

iu

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Just got home and have never been happier. Watching the last minute of cheap shots, bad penalties and BS from the kittens made my night because it means we got some free rent in their heads again for the playoffs.

Great job boys and good luck out west!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
i mean they also had like 7 posts. what people don’t want to admit is that being a goalie is largely about luck. if your opponents shoot top corner every shot there isn’t much you’re gonna do
If being a goalie is mostly about luck, I'm not sure why we are paying one 9.5m.

I think the truth of it is Vasy had a very good night and also got lucky a few times. He's the reason we won for sure.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm not saying the Cooper Shell isn't a thing. We won two cups with it and nearly won a third.

But against a good team, it's more about the players. We are just not a very good team. They're gonna overwhelm us no matter what we do.
I can toast to that. We certainly aren't good enough to run the shell with who we have. But if Vasy has found form (he sure did tonight) we stand a fighting chance against just about anyone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad