GDT: 3/16/24 - 6:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Just watched the game. Did Cooper tell the boys after goal #4 let's see how close we can make it without losing? Cause that genuinely looks like the plan after Stamkos PPG. Bizarre effort. Vasy was a f***ing wall. It does help the Panthers hit 26 posts, but the saves he made were huge.

In hindsight, Eyssimont taking absolutely zero shit from these head shotting f*** bags helped. I absolutely despise Bennett so seeing that dude take an L makes me happy. Not a pretty one but we take the two points and move on. Definitely need a long streak here and keep the pressure on Detroit, NY and Washington.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Sportsnet's Youtube highlights are hilarious. I watch them before checking the score when I don't bother watching the games. So naturally they start the highlights from Kulikov's elbow when we're already leading 3-0.
Canadian media ignoring/disrespecting US teams when it's proven fact that US teams are the ones winning the Cup every year, priceless.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I don't know how we managed to hold on because it was one net for 40 minutes. Huge performance by Vasy and huge two wins in a row. Would be a quite nice time for Vasy to heat up.

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
Just watched the game. Did Cooper tell the boys after goal #4 let's see how close we can make it without losing? Cause that genuinely looks like the plan after Stamkos PPG. Bizarre effort. Vasy was a f***ing wall. It does help the Panthers hit 26 posts, but the saves he made were huge.

In hindsight, Eyssimont taking absolutely zero shit from these head shotting f*** bags helped. I absolutely despise Bennett so seeing that dude take an L makes me happy. Not a pretty one but we take the two points and move on. Definitely need a long streak here and keep the pressure on Detroit, NY and Washington.

Essyimont had a game last night. Dumba did too even though his first penalty was complete bullshit. 18:34 toi at least two clutch blocks and physical

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00