GDT: 3/14/24 - 7:00PM EDT - New York Rangers vs Tampa Bay

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Cernak's deal is far from terrible, and Cirelli is only overpaid by 750k or so. Sergachev is the only one that seemed massively overpaid based on what most thought the ceiling of his deal would be(around 7ish seemed to be the max of what most were comfortable giving him). In the end, he gambled on Jeannot being the player he was the year before the trade, and he lost that one. Given the number of moves that have worked out very well, he's still far, far ahead.
1710448784491.png

Looks like he's still haunting dreams.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Their system sucks.

Goodrow flourished in the Cooper way.

(remind Vasy of that please)
Well, I mean, they're at the top of their division, with the second best points percentage in the league.

I don't really watch the Rangers much. Why do that when they'll be on the Lightning eventually anyway?

You may have a point on Goodrow though. He could be in the wrong role.

Reactions: DaBolts and Outl4w

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Yes, it's a home game.
Uhh. I hate that nonsense. Off to other sites to watch the game. I tried changing vpn to another state before and it didnt work on espn+. I hope the bolts feel my frustrations and bring the pain to Ragdolls.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
He never did nor would I accuse a person of that, but he does have a problem touching the ice. Can you show me where he helped the team win a game or playoff series?
I am not the one who has let Jeannot live in my head rent free like the boogeyman.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Time to find out who has the better russians. If you have seen training day, you don't F*** with Russians.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
To all the doom and gloomers (and I'm not saying you are all wrong), Vegas has this game as a pickem. You can get +300 Rangers -1.5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad