GDT: 3/14/24 - 7:00PM EDT - New York Rangers vs Tampa Bay

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
This is what a trade deadline acquisition is supposed to do for the team. Bring some life and upgraded them. What a night by Kuch and Point. I said before the season started... this team goes as far as Kuch and Point can carry them.
It all really changed when Duke turned the momentum with his hustle. This team needed that injection of skill and tenacity to remember their identity.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
1/4 times Point touched the ice the team scored a goal.

1710467219295.png

Keep Duclair with Point and Kucherov

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Some Rags fans saying Rempe would have been justified elbowing people in the head this game. I can't think of anything dirt that we did?

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
It all really changed when Duke turned the momentum with his hustle. This team needed that injection of skill and tenacity to remember their identity.
Too bad our last years trade deadline acquisition is slow...

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
This is what a trade deadline acquisition is supposed to do for the team. Bring some life and upgraded them. What a night by Kuch and Point. I said before the season started... this team goes as far as Kuch and Point can carry them.
Yep. So many losses this year are from competitive games that got out of hand. Something bad happens and the Bolts get frustrated or depressed or whatever and it snowballs, and there's no chance to comeback. Tonight, the Bolts fell behind 2-0 but didn't dip. 2nd period was better than the 1st, and 3rd period was their best. Top line turned it around.

Also big stick taps to special teams. PK did their job and then the pp came through in a timely way in the 3rd.

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Bolts were roadkill after the first. 21 and 86 obviously with huge games, but I’ll submit that Duclair has provided a huge spark to this lineup, as has Dumba. That was playoff caliber hockey against an elite squad that thought they had it in the bag. Bwaaa. Oh, and I hope you rags fans had a suds shower on your way out. Peckerheads.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
Wasn't able to watch. I see the stats so I know how Duke did, but how about Dumba? How did he look?

And Vasy? He gave up 3 I see, but it looks like he shut them down pretty well after the first?

Thanks.

Pierre Larouche

Jan 4, 2009
Bolts were roadkill after the first. 21 and 86 obviously with huge games, but I’ll submit that Duclair has provided a huge spark to this lineup, as has Dumba. That was playoff caliber hockey against an elite squad that thought they had it in the bag. Bwaaa. Oh, and I hope you rags fans had a suds shower on your way out. Peckerheads.
Completely agree. Duclair's tenacity & speed has lifted all boats. Dumba has been great w/calming presence. Resilient t'night.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Wasn't able to watch. I see the stats so I know how Duke did, but how about Dumba? How did he look?

And Vasy? He gave up 3 I see, but it looks like he shut them down pretty well after the first?

Thanks.

Two of the three were very little chance. Bad turnovers in front of the net and a breakaway where the lone D slid waaaay too soon making it a 2 on zero. Vasy made some nice saves on one-timers later on.

The Duke and the Dolphin played well especially Duclair who was moved to the first line after the first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad