GDT: 3/1/18 - 8:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Dallas

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Howdy y’all, I’m a friendly stars fan. Do y’all mind if I chill with y’all tonight ?

The stars section is a ghost town lol

Funny thing is I’m a truck driver and I’m in Tampa tonight lol

Make yourself a drink and make yourself at home! Just careful stepping into the bullshit around here

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
I really get the feeling that Koekkoek is going to eventually get dealt to another team and have a really nice NHL career. It must be frustrating to have to watch Sustr draw in night after night.

Hell, I'm frustrated by it, can't imagine how it feels for him.

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
I really get the feeling that Koekkoek is going to eventually get dealt to another team and have a really nice NHL career. It must be frustrating to have to watch Sustr draw in night after night.

We have a player like that also in Honka

Maybe we can swap players lol

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014

I would like to see that. Rather him get a shot and succeed somewhere else than to ride the bench here. It’s awful to watch.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I think Coop is evaluating between Peca, Erne (who better stay), Cirelli, and Bournival to see who should stay up for the playoffs.

I can't see Cooper trusting a rookie like Cirelli too much in the playoffs. Cirelli also has played center all year, Killorn is out and they don't call up a LW like Volkov or Joseph who are just as deserving? Kid should do really well and add some life the team lacked last night. Has a tendency to get a little too amped so hopefully he doesn't get a cheap penalty called against him.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I can see Koekkoek having a Connolly like career. He doesn't become the top 4 guy like we thought when drafted but carves out a good career as a bottom pair guy who shows the occasional flash when thrust into the top 4 but can't quite make it work. Connolly has not become that top 6 forward we thought but has become a consistent 15 goal bottom 6 guy who flirts with 20 but can't hit it.

Redleg

Dec 16, 2017
After that stellar performance last night I bet J.T Miller was wishing he was back at MSG. That was absolutely one of the worst efforts I can remember this group putting on the ice. I hope someone chewed ass the whole flight to Dallas.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Which Bolts team shows up...weak ass effort last nite. Sabres were missing a bunch of guys too. Geez. The playoffs are right around the corner.

Wake up.

OccasionalPoster

Nov 18, 2017
Let's hope the Kuch is playing! Lost to Buffalo, Malkin just got a point, Dallas is a tough opponent, and playoffs are around the corner! All these reasons to play.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
After that stellar performance last night I bet J.T Miller was wishing he was back at MSG. That was absolutely one of the worst efforts I can remember this group putting on the ice. I hope someone chewed ass the whole flight to Dallas.

I thought millers effort was fine. New guy in a new system. Played a heavy game, but clearly doesn’t know the system. Thought he hustled.

Reactions: JDBolt

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Yea we're f***ed. Kucherov is hurt much more than Cooper will let on. Typical Cooper BS.

I suspect he got slashed or chopped on the wrist away from the play.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Yea we're ****ed. Kucherov is hurt much more than Cooper will let on. Typical Cooper BS.

I suspect he got slashed or chopped on the wrist away from the play.

Have you seen the extra wrist protection he wears? Not saying he wasn’t slashed, but he clearly takes all the possible precautions to avoid getting chopped.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
The past 24hrs on this board:

1) Names is God
2) Miller is unimpressive
3) Kucherov is seriously injured
4) Mac and Miller probably wish they were back with the Rags

Lol....

Reactions: Master P

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL