GDT: 3/1/18 - 8:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Dallas

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

Hype, if true. Paquette can enjoy some popcorn if this is happening.

Would be nice for the kid but doesn't make sense. We don't need a center and if we did it should be Peca. Cirelli has had a great year but so have others so it's hard to say who deserves the callup first.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
We never make the finals if not for him, he was the glue on that defense.

As they say, you are what you eat.

Rcv8X.gif

Reactions: Bolt 45

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Cirelli, Joseph, and Stephens ... best three forwards in Syracuse. Erne had that tag before. Joseph comparable ... Palat. Palat is excellent defensively so Joseph has some work to do there ... but that is a real comparable for Joseph. Stephens ... of course it has been mentioned - Callahan. That is his game. I'm having a hard time finding a comparable to Cirelli. All three can play in the NHL right now ... no doubt. I'm not against a cup of coffee for any of these guys to be honest. They have played some incredible hockey for a few months now.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Cirelli, Joseph, and Stephens ... best three forwards in Syracuse. Erne had that tag before. Joseph comparable ... Palat. Palat is excellent defensively so Joseph has some work to do there ... but that is a real comparable for Joseph. Stephens ... of course it has been mentioned - Callahan. That is his game. I'm having a hard time finding a comparable to Cirelli. All three can play in the NHL right now ... no doubt. I'm not against a cup of coffee for any of these guys to be honest. They have played some incredible hockey for a few months now.
Problem with the coffee is we only have 4 AHL transactions to make.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Problem with the coffee is we only have 4 AHL transactions to make.

If Killorn is out too then it can be considered an emergency recall and not count against the 4. Bournival is up on emergency one for Kucherov. Pretty sure Erne is one of the 4.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Killorn possibly being out is strange but I guess we'll see. I'm probably going to miss the game but I hope to wake up to a good result tomorrow.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I think Coop is evaluating between Peca, Erne (who better stay), Cirelli, and Bournival to see who should stay up for the playoffs.

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
Howdy y’all, I’m a friendly stars fan. Do y’all mind if I chill with y’all tonight ?

The stars section is a ghost town lol

Funny thing is I’m a truck driver and I’m in Tampa tonight lol

Reactions: DaBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia