T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Take the win and run but we need to start playing 60 minutes of hockey

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
What game were you watching?

The one that ended where we couldn't hold a lead against the Dallas stars. He underachieved tonight. Missed assignments all over the place from the entire defense and there were a few from him. Him and Stralman were embarrassingly bad on the 3rd goal.

The entire back end and the mentality of the forwards needing to backcheck needs to be emphasized by Cooper. This is beer league quality defending.

Getting hemmed in and walked around after a lackluster game from the night before shouldn't be this easy. The last 25 minutes of the game should not happen again.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
The one that ended where we couldn't hold a lead against the Dallas stars. He underachieved tonight. Missed assignments all over the place from the entire defense and there were a few from him. Him and Stralman were embarrassingly bad on the 3rd goal.

The entire back end and the mentality of the forwards needing to backcheck needs to be emphasized by Cooper. This is beer league quality defending.

Getting hemmed in and walked around after a lackluster game from the night before shouldn't be this easy. The last 25 minutes of the game should not happen again.
He was fine on the third goal. Stralman did not take away the lane.

You're wrong - Hedman was a monster. Over 30 minutes of ice time. Plus 1. Broke up so many plays I got tired of hearing his name.

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
Team is reminding me of 2016 where they played like shit through most of the season, using the same dull strategy with a shitty PP.

When playoffs came, the entire team changed drastically but more importantly, so did the coaching. Things changed back to what we had saw previously in the 2015 run.

Personally, I feel like the entire team (especially on the coaching side) is taking it easy as to not give opponents much game tape to review come playoff time.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Did Conacher touch put after he went down on that winning goal? If so, that was a honey badger goal if I've ever seen one :laugh:

Also, new strategy when you're down by a goal in the last minute. Just push the goalie into the net because that's fine now. Domingue has been f***ed over by the refs two games in a row now.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Conacher scoring the winnin goal (and a flashy one at that) on no other than Bishop, too good!

Paq needs to be replaced by Peca asap.

Tamfastic

Nov 24, 2014
Went to sleep after 2nd period. Was not suprised to see the game going to overtime... I thought Cirelli was very good. He has very good work ethic and seems like a good skater. Hybrid between Gourde and Point.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
There were ugly parts to the game and it wasn't pretty but overall I thought it was a pretty gutsy effort by the team to pull out the win.

Back to back travel game and no Vasi, Kuch or Palat.

Not pretty but not bad.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I nominate you to replace Paquette. Lace 'em up!
giphy.gif

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
There were ugly parts to the game and it wasn't pretty but overall I thought it was a pretty gutsy effort by the team to pull out the win.

Back to back travel game and no Vasi, Kuch or Palat.

Not pretty but not bad.

I just can't wait until we get everyone back. Going to be fun to see this team with McDonagh on it.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Can someone find a quote of Conacher being asked about the goal? I heard him say it was unintentional in an interview on the radio, but I can't find the quote anywhere

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad