GDT: #27 - 12/06/16 | RANGERS @ islanders | 7:00 - MSG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
See what you did, Gardner? I'm out here making a new name for myself and you're blowing up my spot! :P

I come back from vacation and see this eyjee guy posting all over HFnyr with 20k+ posts... Something was funky. :D

A lot of Rangers haven't been good lately.

No they haven't. I don't mind Miller on the fourth line if he is injured. I do mind him playing if he is injured.

I worry that we are so banged up that guys are playing when they shouldn't be and we are going to be in for a real rough patch if they don't get a chance to recover.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
That third line.... :popcorn:

This game can go several ways. We have some important guys injured/out. Hopefully Hrivik adds some good energy and injects some life into a team that has been flat as of late.

Halak looks to have been shaky this season. Make him work.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
i agree. BRING BACK SILVERFISH!!!!

Rangers were a better team with Silverfish.

#MakeSilverfishGreatAgain

:laugh: I actually went to change it back, but I believe there is a time limit on how often you can change your username? By the time that passes, I'm sure you'll all be used to this one.

Until then

tumblr_ndr7mzdUvI1qft49to1_500.gif

darko

Feb 16, 2009
:laugh: I actually went to change it back, but I believe there is a time limit on how often you can change your username? By the time that passes, I'm sure you'll all be used to this one.

Until then

tumblr_ndr7mzdUvI1qft49to1_500.gif

6 months i think.

Unless you in bed with site admin you are stuck with it.

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
As for the game, the Islanders are an even worse possession team than us(last time I checked), and we're like 28th in possession, so this should be a s**t show.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
With the exception of the past three games, the Isles season has been absolutely brutal. Just mind numbingly bad.

So -- if the more recent team shows up tonight, could be a fun game. If not -- it'll be a laugher...

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
With the exception of the past three games, the Isles season has been absolutely brutal. Just mind numbingly bad.

So -- if the more recent team shows up tonight, could be a fun game. If not -- it'll be a laugher...

Don't be so sure. Our forward group is really banged up right now with no Buch, Zibby, Grabner, and Miller is supposedly playing injured.

Our bottom 6 is not looking too good either.

Jooris and Lindy seem to have been playing with at least lingering injuries(definitely playing through something in Lindberg's case).

And what's our 3rd line? Like Puempel, Pirri and Hrivik or some crap? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad